FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Charlie's Comments

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

On the subject of erses - now that's a good link - the photo in the Record of Marshall being pig sick at the ICT celebration of the goal, raises a point about the fans.

Can I assume that the chap sitting in front of the happy happy lady is a Celtic fan or is he one of the ICT fans that is so hard to please?  ('A goal? Call that a goal? Ginger McKenzie could have put that in the back of the net with his eyes closed'!!)

I thought it was only in Aberdeen that the fans sat with their arms folded demanding to be entertained.('Ken, I've paid good siller for 'is!)

Can I suggest to all the stay away ICT potential fans - enjoy it when you can , it may not always be available.

This last comment is not any slight on ICT as a team but the politics that appear to be prevailing within the Scottish game. How long before they need a guaranteed average crowd of 6000 to allow top flight football at that stadium?