FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: I BELIEVE.

Wilsononourwing

We made it ten times harder for ourselves yesterday (at no fault of our own) but it's still more than possible.

I think there are 14 games left to play from our own perspective. Every game winnable, but the real niggle is that ICT consistently fail to get the results in the must-win games. Hopefully yesterday will spur the players on, maybe a sense of injustice will do them good.

If we can beat the pretenders from across the bridge, then I believe that anything is possible this season.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We made it ten times harder for ourselves yesterday (at no fault of our own) but it's still more than possible.

I think there are 14 games left to play from our own perspective. Every game winnable, but the real niggle is that ICT consistently fail to get the results in the must-win games. Hopefully yesterday will spur the players on, maybe a sense of injustice will do them good.

If we can beat the pretenders from across the bridge, then I believe that anything is possible this season.

We have 12 games left. Dundee 11. County 13. Queens 14

As many folk have said throughout this thread, we still have a chance of winning the league. There's still a third of the season left and so there's still time for things to go horribly wrong, but i'm delighted that we're in with a wee shout and i find it strange that so many folk on this week's matchday thread seem ready to write off our chances.

Could not agree more Caley Stan.

Look whether you believe or not, now is the time to get behind your team and give them your full support. Although we have made it difficult for ourselves we STILL have a chance of promotion. On our day we are the best team in this league and I believe we will win the league. C'MON BELIEVE!!!

We're still very much in this as long as we keep it at 6 points and wait for Dundee to slip up. If the unthinkable happens on saturday and Morton take a point off us or we lose then it's all over.

We need to win on saturday and pull it back to 3 points. Then its like a penalty shoot out until the last game of the season...we need to keep hitting our targets and hope Dundee miss one extra.

Dundee have 48 points from 25 games. If they carry on at that rate they will end up on 69 points. To get 70 points we need 28 points from 11 games. 9 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat is a tall order and whilst possible is, I think, unlikely. We need Dundee to falter a bit and I rather think they will. I didn't think I would say this after watching the first County match, but I think we've got a real chance of winning this league.

Dundee have 48 points from 25 games. If they carry on at that rate they will end up on 69 points. To get 70 points we need 28 points from 11 games. 9 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat is a tall order and whilst possible is, I think, unlikely. We need Dundee to falter a bit and I rather think they will. I didn't think I would say this after watching the first County match, but I think we've got a real chance of winning this league.

Your stats are on an average of the last 25 games, on their best run over 9 games they achieved 23 points out of a possible 27 (we were 15 points behind at this stage) but more recently over 7 games, 9 points from 21

I dont think we should be looking at stats too much and just keep trying to get the 3 points each game, even if we overtake Dundee, still keep pushing for the 3 points till the end of the season.

I will agree with you on having a real chance,

AYR UTD 1 DUNDEE FC 1. Despite Jocky's clear the ayr talks with his team its another 2 points dropped . Same amount of games played and only 4 points adrift. Think its time to stop the Believe Bus and let more people on - ALL ABOARD - destination TOP of the League - estimated time of arrival 1645 1st May 2010. League on!!

AYR UTD 1 DUNDEE FC 1. Despite Jocky's clear the ayr talks with his team its another 2 points dropped . Same amount of games played and only 4 points adrift. Think its time to stop the Believe Bus and let more people on - ALL ABOARD - destination TOP of the League - estimated time of arrival 1645 1st May 2010. League on!!

I will remove the "think" from my signature and join the bus on Saturday evening, all going well.