FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: I BELIEVE.

Wilsononourwing

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A point gained against Ayr United? How times have changed.

From the last five seasons, yes, but cast your mind back to March 2004 with Inverness CT trailing Clyde by 7points in the league. A 3-1 win over Clyde was followed by a 1-1 draw away to Ayr on March 23rd. This left us 6 points behind.

When we beat Dundee on Saturday we'll be 6 points behind with a game in hand. The writing is on the wall.....BELIEVE!

Edited by Wilsononourwing

Believe it or not I still BELIEVE. We gave Dundee the point today when we tried to sit back and defend our lead, had we continued to attack them we would have scored a third.

Im going to make a bold prediction -

Dundee 33 points to play for will drop 11

County 39 points to play for will drop 12

Queens 42 points to play for will drop 14

ICTFC 36 points to play for will drop 4

Someone do the math and tell me who will win the league according to my predictions - (honestly I haven't worked it out)

Well done today boys - keep up the good work. I STILL BELIEVE.

Believe it or not I still BELIEVE. We gave Dundee the point today when we tried to sit back and defend our lead, had we continued to attack them we would have scored a third.

Someone do the math and tell me who will win the league according to my predictions - (honestly I haven't worked it out)

:) :005: :011: :lol:

That prediction isn't bold. It's utterly ridiculous. You think that from now until the end of the season that ICT won't drop any more points than they already have done in the last two games!? Then add in the fact that we have still to play Queens, Dundee and County and that makes your prediction even more bizarre.

That prediction isn't bold. It's utterly ridiculous. You think that from now until the end of the season that ICT won't drop any more points than they already have done in the last two games!? Then add in the fact that we have still to play Queens, Dundee and County and that makes your prediction even more bizarre.

A prediction maybe bizarre or ridiculous but does that make it improbable? BELIEVE.

Just because you keep posting "BELIEVE" doesn't make it more likely to happen, nor will it.

The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. BELIEVE!!

It won't happen but based on your prediction the top 4 would finish like this:

Inverness 71pts

Dundee 70pts

Ross C*unty 69pts

Queens 67pts

It won't happen but based on your prediction the top 4 would finish like this:

Inverness 71pts

Dundee 70pts

Ross C*unty 69pts

Queens 67pts

BELIEVE.

I was over the moon when I heard we were two up against dundee today. I still think other teams will takes points off them - as other teams will take points off us. Is the league still do-able? I hope so.

I was over the moon when I heard we were two up against dundee today. I still think other teams will takes points off them - as other teams will take points off us. Is the league still do-able? I hope so.

Its oh So doo able. BELIEVE!!!!

Of course we still have a chance of winning the league, We still have to play Dundee at home which should be 3 points. This means that being 6 points behind (if we win our game in hand on Tuesday night - Judgement Day) Dundee only have to slip up once for us to be 3 points behind and able to win the league on goal difference on the last day of the season.

I'm not very confident this will happen but it could and it isn't THAT far fetched to suggest we can do it, i still think Queens and County are doing better than us and are somewhat being ignored for this title run in.

I may change my tune after Tuesday, but I can't see QoS seriously challenging for the title. They were one of the worst teams to visit us and we were unfortunate to only draw down there. We should be looking to pump them on Tuesday night, but the away fixture will be a toughy.

As many folk have said throughout this thread, we still have a chance of winning the league. There's still a third of the season left and so there's still time for things to go horribly wrong, but i'm delighted that we're in with a wee shout and i find it strange that so many folk on this week's matchday thread seem ready to write off our chances.

ive read all the debate and from my point of view it is not out of the relms of possibility that we can reach the spl yes yesterday was poor but it is still on but i do agree queens and county are in better positions and should not be discounted but it is going to be tight all we can do as fans is back the team and the rest is up to the players and if we fall short then at least as i fan i will look at myself and feel i did my bit and supported the side even to no avail so lets not argue lets back the team