FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Latest suspected drug death

DALNEIGHCALEY

In the early hours of this morning was the tragic death of another young Invernessian from a suspected drugs overdose . What makes this case all the more tragic is that the young lad had only just turned 15 in the last couple of weeks . My heart goes out to his poor parents who I know personally . R.I.P. wee man .

Its fookin heartbreaking eh. especially so at that young an age. My thoughts to the guys family.

This is why i believe Drug dealers should be dealt with harshly, coz they are dealing in death. China has the right idea!

In the early hours of this morning was the tragic death of another young Invernessian from a suspected drugs overdose . What makes this case all the more tragic is that the young lad had only just turned 15 in the last couple of weeks . My heart goes out to his poor parents who I know personally . R.I.P. wee man .

Reading the HN, I believe I know him too. If it is the "Geo" I am thinking of, he always came along with his dad to watch our team (Sharpe's Express) play football in the Amateur League. He would be on the sidelines with myself and Joe whilst his old boy was on the park. very sad indeed.

His name was Geo Stewart.

I played football with him once or twice in the street league and he went to were i worked.

Didn't know him personally but his death has hit everyone that knew him very hard i believe.

Edited by ajsict92

Reading the HN, I believe I know him too. If it is the "Geo" I am thinking of, he always came along with his dad to watch our team (Sharpe's Express) play football in the Amateur League. He would be on the sidelines with myself and Joe whilst his old boy was on the park. very sad indeed.

Thats the lad Scotty , I'm sure you'd know his Mam too from the square on Caley Road .

@ SMEE , it was allegedly a legal high that caused heart failure to the poor boy .

Edited by DALNEIGHCALEY

I would imagine he would have meant a high achieved by not using an illegal/banned substance, for instance petrol/lighter fuel etc.

I should add that I know nothing regarding this and that is only me speculating at what DC meant.

Sad event however the boy died.

Whatever the actual cause the sad thing is that a young lad who used to wear the Caley Thistle shirt is now dead. My heart bleeds for the pour wee soul who had such a troubled time that it brought him to this sad end. R.I.P. Geo.