FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ben Thatcher

Harry Chibber

Wooooooooooooooooffffttttt!!!

I think that is possibly the worst challenge I've ever seen.... and if you haven't seen it then it'll probably be on the news at some point because it is messy!!

Pedro Mendes probably still doesn't know what day it is

.... begs the question, what is the worst challenge you've seen ICT related or non??

Have not seen the tackle but given the complaints to the police it sounds dreadful and worth a civil action. Roy Keane's challenge on Alf Inge was certainly disgraceful as was Souness on an Icelandic player if I recall correctly. I seem to recall a Spaniard in a disgraceful tackle when it was alleged the leg break was deliberate. Colin Hendry was punished I think for the use of his elbow.

The worse live one I have seen was Juanjo's on Lennon at Pittodrie. From the way Lennon toppled over and lay on the ground it was real life threatening and it surprised me Celtic supporters didn't ask the Grampian Contabulary to arrest Juanjo as he left the field of play.