FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee roll call

dan_ict

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roger, will try jump on that train. boozy night friday night but hopefully will still catch the 11 train at stirling

Make sure you are on that train Sandy! Ross is planning on meeting us at Stirling too, should be an epic day out! :rolleyes:

Guest Mahonio

roger, will try jump on that train. boozy night friday night but hopefully will still catch the 11 train at stirling

He should be preparing for Miami Tennis Masters not heading to a footie game :lol::lol::lol: .

Odds on sandy missing his train.....think the bookies would have paid out already, as soon as he mentioned boozy night!

What's the odds on sandy being allowed on the train back home?

We would like to invite all you Inverness fans to the Centenary Bar in Dundee(DD3 7UE) for pre-match shenanigans. We are open from 11am on Saturdays and are only 2 mins from Dens Park.

We can accomodate upto 400 fans and have safe FREE parking for buses/cars at the back.

Centenary Bar

231 Clepington Road

Dundee

DD3 7UE

01382 827719 :lol:

I'll be there + 1. If We take our chances I can see us taking all 3 points :lol:

We would like to invite all you Inverness fans to the Centenary Bar in Dundee(DD3 7UE) for pre-match shenanigans. We are open from 11am on Saturdays and are only 2 mins from Dens Park.

We can accomodate upto 400 fans and have safe FREE parking for buses/cars at the back.

Centenary Bar

231 Clepington Road

Dundee

DD3 7UE

01382 827719 :lol:

Are kids allowed in?

Edited by old caley girl

Odds on sandy missing his train.....think the bookies would have paid out already, as soon as he mentioned boozy night!

Whats the chances of Sandy turning up in a cow outfit again? :lol:

Anyway looks like me and Billy Fish are getting a lift down in the Mannie wagon, see ya all there.

still deciding on whether it's worth the week of abuse I'd get from the mrs for not going bathroom tile shopping

Most tile shops are open late on a friday and all day sunday Harry

She's a nurse mate.. works stupid shifts which include tonight until 8 and all day Sunday..

I'll probably be along, haven't been to dens before so probably worth a berrating from the better half

We got a message into our contact mailbox ....... not sure if this bar is any good or fans are expecting to go to a certian place ... but here it is :

Ally Murphy has just sent you the message below via the contact form on Caley Thistle Fans Forum:

Centenary Bar

231 Clepington Road

Dundee

DD3 7UE

01382 827719