FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Trouble

DornochCaley

I do not know how they got my number, but someone claiming to be part of the "DYT" has been texting me tonight saying that they promise there will be trouble at County away. Hes a fairly funny chap to be honest, and i doubt these sad wasters can even afford a ticket to the game. But just in case, he claimed they will be in the ICT end to cause trouble.

Just thought i should give a warning. If any moderator feels this is a stupid Thread, feel free to delete.

Take it they're just 'kids' acting well 'ard?

Yeah, thats what i think. Though if it is the "DYT" as they claim to be, i wouldnt be suprised if they try something. They jumped our Football team after a game one day. Kicked in a few of our boys.

Sound like a bunch of pricks right enough, was it to do with yous being ICT fans or something? People like this should be kept away from football, choosing to wind up opposition fans rather than support their own 'team' - pathetic really.

Sound like a bunch of pricks right enough, was it to do with yous being ICT fans or something? People like this should be kept away from football, choosing to wind up opposition fans rather than support their own 'team' - pathetic really.

DYT??

Deaf Youth Theatre??

DYT??

Deaf Youth Theatre??

Dirty Young T*nks?

Edited by collectiveaction

Yeah. They said that we are dead just like the rest of section G. I couldn't help but laugh.

Yeah. They said that we are dead just like the rest of section G. I couldn't help but laugh.

:lol: :P

Must fancy their chances against a couple of thousand folk!

If this rumour gets out and about all the knuckle draggers in Inverness (whether they usually go to games or not ) will be through in Dingwall for that game.

It's probably more like the Dingwall Youth Trio. I highly doubt this'll happen, and now this is out on here the police will be more heavy handed just in case it's true. I'm sure we'd be able to deck them anyway (not that we'd resort to violence of course). :lol:

Edited by Renegade

Dingwall Youth Team? :lol:

I don't think I could post enough smilies to indicate how hysterical I find this "threat". Hopefully our Capri Sun Casuals will put them right...

DornochCaley.....take it to the police and let them deal with it. If you don't, now that you've mentioned it on here they will probably be at myself and Scotty for information on how to contact you anyway (it's happened before).

Due to us having had problems with threads like these in the past, which start out perfectly innocently and then go way off track, I am going to close it.