FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Judgement Day (Again)?

Renegade

Don't want to sound negative, but unless there is a huge improvement in how we play, there is no chance of us going back up this season. :rolleyes:

I disagree, to a certain extent. I saw some great football being played on saturday, in fact i thoroughly enjoyed watching it. But we have to dig deeper when the other team does. Dundee well upped their game in that last 15 minutes, we should have matched it. But Dundee got all the breaks, we didnt.

I am in agreement though. 6 points out of the next two games is crucial. If not, then if its not mathematically incorrect, im sure it would at least take a miracle.

It's really developing into a very exciting situation.

Tomorrow nights game is so, so important, don't reckon it's a the judgement day position yet, so saying it would be a massive blow if we lost.

If I'm honest I am very surprised at Dundee's poor record in the last few months. The players that they'd gathered for this season suggested they'd collect the title with relative ease. Not so.

I'm being optimistic here but the way I'm looking at it is to assume that we'll beat Q.O.S. tomorrow and Morton on Saturday, that will put us 3 points behind Dundee AND we've still got them at our place. (okay I know they'd still have a game in hand.

Home form is going to be crucial, we've got 5 of our next 7 at home, let's hope the team get good support.

The games against Ross Co. are going to be crucial too.

All in all it's great going into this stage with so many impotant games.

Here's hoping

It's really developing into a very exciting situation.

Tomorrow nights game is so, so important, don't reckon it's a the judgement day position yet, so saying it would be a massive blow if we lost.

If I'm honest I am very surprised at Dundee's poor record in the last few months. The players that they'd gathered for this season suggested they'd collect the title with relative ease. Not so.

I'm being optimistic here but the way I'm looking at it is to assume that we'll beat Q.O.S. tomorrow and Morton on Saturday, that will put us 3 points behind Dundee AND we've still got them at our place. (okay I know they'd still have a game in hand.

Home form is going to be crucial, we've got 5 of our next 7 at home, let's hope the team get good support.

The games against Ross Co. are going to be crucial too.

All in all it's great going into this stage with so many impotant games.

Here's hoping

Thought Sat was judgement day tbh. Coupled with 2 dropped points v Ayr I think our chance has gone now. Our record against top half teams just doesn't bear a lot of scrutiny. Let's hope we can improve it before end of the season and then kick on.

This is it....anything less than a win and i'm afraid the belief will be gone. Dundee are having their bad spell at the moment but it's not going to last forever, we need to pull them back as fast as we can and thats starting tonight against Queens. If by saturday night we are 3 points behind then we'll be in a great position.

This is it....anything less than a win and i'm afraid the belief will be gone. Dundee are having their bad spell at the moment but it's not going to last forever, we need to pull them back as fast as we can and thats starting tonight against Queens. If by saturday night we are 3 points behind then we'll be in a great position.

I agree. Anything less than a strong win will be a major morale slump for the team, fans, management. And by that criteria, it is a must win.

Queens will be trying tonight for a win so it should be an open game, a draw is pretty useless to both teams.

The last time we played them at home we let them score in the first minute, got an equaliser and them tore them apart for the next 60 minutes, only to get the wobbles and let 2 in.

Heres hoping the defence can sort it out because we will score - only can we score more than them?

Dundee's record against us is........oh, wait a minute, they have failed to beat us in three games in the league.

We are a totally different proposition than we were earlier in the season. While I don't see a defeat doing us much good, there are still a dozen games to go for us. Dundee are rubbish on the road and have eight away games to play. Queens and County are much the same. It's all going to get very tight at the business end of the table, so keep the doom and gloom until the inevitable happens.

I'm sure come the end of the season there will be plenty of 'I told you so' topics around. Those on the down side have the odds stacked in their favour, but if you ain't got hope, then theres precious little else to cling on to.

Comfortable win for us tonight, or I'll eat my underpants.

Dundee's record against us is........oh, wait a minute, they have failed to beat us in three games in the league.

We are a totally different proposition than we were earlier in the season. While I don't see a defeat doing us much good, there are still a dozen games to go for us. Dundee are rubbish on the road and have eight away games to play. Queens and County are much the same. It's all going to get very tight at the business end of the table, so keep the doom and gloom until the inevitable happens.

I'm sure come the end of the season there will be plenty of 'I told you so' topics around. Those on the down side have the odds stacked in their favour, but if you ain't got hope, then theres precious little else to cling on to.

Yuck hope we win then! but agree with 1st paragraph

Cracking. Another Graham Spiers moment. I'll take some ketchup, but hope it won't be needed.