FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

OI OI OI OI OI

Guest Lauraness

Guest Lauraness

OI

whats been going on here then?  thought id walked into a big knicker factory, all these posts are pants.  pull your fingers out people... stop typing things with your chins..... silly buggers

Guest Lauraness

i have been here but not here here, now im back here i will do my best to fix this place, it seems to be all going a bit wrong since me and my sister have been away

Guest airbornejake

glad to see you back lauraness these other posters only want to talk to others from the highlands, the world is a little closer than that. i know you and your sis live up there but not all of us do. we have a hard time on this site if you are not a local. i think you and your sis are more broadminded. welome back . jk

Guest airbornejake

i would like to think you are right heilandee, but i know from expierience that not to be the case. as i have said before i support Caley in Scotland and Portsmouth down here , but if you are not a local of inverness i am afraid you get the cold shoulder. unlike the Pompey supporters who accept there 40,000 regular supporters no matter where they come from. i will continue to follow ICT but to please you and a few others i wont post on this clickish site.

Your wrong on several fronts Jake,I,m not a local of Inverness ,I,m a Dundonian living and working in Inverness,however, i respect the site and it's posters as being Inverness Caledonian Thistle supporters and as such it's their home patch,i argue and discuss points as we all have different views (thankfully) and the banter and craic is good.If i chose to take the bullish and arrogant attitude  some  visitors adopt i would expect a certain amount of agrresive and derisory response,this in general is not the attitude of the vast majority of posters on here,who are fair minded and reasonable but stand their own corner.I also would  take no pleasure in you choosing to stop posting on here,that is , of course your perogative.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Same here Jakie boy, I'm not an Invernessian either and in all likliehood neither are a big percentage of the ICT support, to be fair there was a lot of discussion on here some years ago regarding cliques on the site but I think that is in the past and I don't see much of it.

I really do wonder about the age of some of the posters on here given that so many of them seem to revel in saying 'I won't post on here anymore' and going off in huffs - blackieforce, mee (it seems like but not 100% sure), airbornejake.

It's just a website for goodness sake!

My only real connection with Inverness is Raigmore though I was brought up in the county. I've never thought of this site, or its predecessor, as being cliquish, though some have slung such accusations. In the last few years I have met, and befriended, quite a number of ICT fans from all corners of the British Isles and a friendly, more open bunch you couldn't meet. However, the born and bred Invernessian, once he or she gets to know you, is probably the warmest, most welcoming person you'll ever meet. Outside Fort William that is. :003:

As for those who may, or may not, decide that they have been offended and have chosen not to contribute further to the banter, that is their perogative. One of the problems with any forum, or e-mail or any other form of written medium is that it is very difficult to display expression and, especially if your mastery of the english language isn't 100%, it is easy to take or give the wrong meaning in something that is written and to feel that you have been insulted when the writer hadn't actually intended such.

Finally, everyone is entitled to have an opinion on some subject or other and if someone else has a differing opinion he or she is no more or less entitled to express such. If I am of the opinion that the whole world should be painted black and A N Other's opinion is that it should all be white then I have no right to issue insult or slanderous comment directly at that person. Which is something that happens all to frequently within these forums.

Glad to hear it, what's happened to ITNs senior and junior ? They seem very quiet just now.

I can assure you that the Yompa formerly known as ITN senior is alive and well and still posting from time to time. Junior on the other hand probably has too much education to cram into his young head.

Dont know whats become of the Coia's though, unless they have also changed identity.

What happened to Colin that was writing on the business end of ICT

a lot?

Also I haven't  seen anything from the Immortal one as of late.

If you mean Colin Wilson I think he may have had an identity change and IHE is on his hols.  He as contributed more than usual lately as he has been off work.  I'm sure we'll see him back soon.