FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If County get to the cup final...

CELTIC1CALEY3

F*ck them, hope they get hammered 6-0 by the Hibees.

I'm drinking what he's drinking

Get to f*ck... I wouldn't dream of ever supporting them for any reason what so ever.

Pass me a glass of that as well, happy enough for the peg peddlers to get the draw and add to their congested fixture list but that is my limit. Hoping Hibs totally humiliate them in the replay, crippling as many of the tinsmiths as possible.

I will also have a wee bit. Would never support that lot.. ever.

If County get to the cup final we could very well end up with another diddy team taking one of the Euro slots and ultimately embarrassing the nation even more than usual.

Interesting to note a degree of support for County in their replay against Hibs - perhaps a mark of the maturity of the supporters of the Senior Highland team. Can't see that being reciprocated if the roles were reversed though - they've always hated us, despite our generally tolerant attitude to them!

F*ck them, hope they get hammered 6-0 by the Hibees.

Now thats the kind of reply I was expecting to this thread. Forget thinking about supporting County in the cup and concentrate on supporting ICTFC in their quest for the Division 1 title.

I'd prefer if the game goes into penalties and County get beat 54 - 53!!!!!

F@ck the County, Mon the Caley.

They can have the cup, as long as the league is ours. They can then take the blame for yet more european humiliation. End of, except that they are likely to get United in the final if they get there, and they will hump them. No question.

I ahve a dillemma go on the Hibs or County end on Tuesday. Going with a County fan so would be with him if I chose County end and plus maybe the cup will distract them from league. But other than for that reason alone, I wouldn't be able to justify it. Then again I'd prefer them bottling it in both. That would be sweet. Hmmm.

I ahve a dillemma go on the Hibs or County end on Tuesday. Going with a County fan so would be with him if I chose County end and plus maybe the cup will distract them from league. But other than for that reason alone, I wouldn't be able to justify it. Then again I'd prefer them bottling it in both. That would be sweet. Hmmm.

No dilemma now, didn't realise the game against Airdrie was this Tuesday at the time.

Mon Hibs!

Edited by Iain