Cometh the Hour

Have had this topic before when TB arrived to save us from the SPL drop. I will not evidently hark on about that as the situation was clearly more complicated and against him.

But NOW - it isnt - Here we are top of the league - four points ahead of Dungdee with the only other team in the running being Tinkerville with their gruelling finish. Five games and fifteen points to fight for. We have what I would describe as an "average" team but one capable of beating any of the other sides on its day. We have some players who have been here before and have the experience to deal with the pressure. We have a winning run behind us which evidently heightens confidence. Look at the pot at the end of the SFL Rainbow.

As the ersehole from Dungdeed asked - "Will we bottle it ?".

Over to you TB - You now have to lead us back into the Promised land - This is the BIG test of your leadership, motivation and tactical skills. You are the key piece in the jigsaw.

Guid luck big man.

Terry has built a really good team with little in the way of resources. Promotion to SPL will be a big feather in his cap and will no doubt bring him offers from bigger teams. When he eventually leaves for bigger, if not better, things we should wish him all the best and thank him for this wonderful time. If he had been brought in a few games earlier I don't think we would have been relegated in the first place. He shows the passion we want in a manager - no standing on the sidelines with his chin in his hand. I believe the team can win promotion - only 5 games to keep it together then a nice wee rest. Thanks Terry.

What worries me a tad is his persistence on putting the wrong player in the wrong place at the wrong time. It hindered our chances of staying in the SPL and if he continues tinkering with the wrong guys then the promotion will be just as difficult to achieve.

Otherwise he has done a fantastic job.

What worries me a tad is his persistence on putting the wrong player in the wrong place at the wrong time. It hindered our chances of staying in the SPL and if he continues tinkering with the wrong guys then the promotion will be just as difficult to achieve.

Otherwise he has done a fantastic job.

I think every fan of every club will have an issue with players being played out of position, a winning team been tinkered with etc etc etc, I also complain about this but unless you see the players in training everyday and can see who is a bit jaded etc we have no idea about the reasoning behind those difficult calls.