FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Website (mobile content)

robbylad

Robby, I will stick this in the technical forum and one of the boffins will provide an answer in due course.

Can I also ask, how did it post the topic twice, did you enter it twice in error, or were you just impatient as the pc hung? The reason I am asking is that quite a number of posts/topics have been duplicated recently.

i keep trying to download mobile content to my phone but get an error message every time. is anyone else having trouble with this? it's driving me nuts!!!!!!!

sorry - not enough to go on, please elaboarate

Robby, I will stick this in the technical forum and one of the boffins will provide an answer in due course.

Can I also ask, how did it post the topic twice, did you enter it twice in error, or were you just impatient as the pc hung? The reason I am asking is that quite a number of posts/topics have been duplicated recently.

there was a time out message came up telling me to try again. you can imagine my surprise to see it posted twice. i thought, uh oh! other subscribers will think i'm a tube!!! i'm not, honest.

i keep trying to download mobile content to my phone but get an error message every time. is anyone else having trouble with this? it's driving me nuts!!!!!!!

i go to the mobile section of the website and click on the animation i want sent to my phone. i enter my mobile number, click "send my content" and a text arrives on my phone. on the phone i click on the link and a message says "we cannot find any compatible manufacturers for this content code#;8. please contact support@boximo.com" now that's all well and good, but i've e-mailed them 3 times in the last 4 days and get no reply. my phone is a sony ericsson w890i. it's not an antique by any means so i don't get it.

i go to the mobile section of the website and click on the animation i want sent to my phone. i enter my mobile number, click "send my content" and a text arrives on my phone. on the phone i click on the link and a message says "we cannot find any compatible manufacturers for this content code#;8. please contact support@boximo.com" now that's all well and good, but i've e-mailed them 3 times in the last 4 days and get no reply. my phone is a sony ericsson w890i. it's not an antique by any means so i don't get it.

oh! one other thing. when you click on the animation you want, you are asked to select make and model of phone. the drop down menu doesn't work!!!!!!

We dont have a mobile section on this website where you can select stuff and have it sent to your phone. I presume you are meaning the official website so you would need to contact ICT directly.

We dont have a mobile section on this website where you can select stuff and have it sent to your phone. I presume you are meaning the official website so you would need to contact ICT directly.

i just wondered if anyone else had trouble with it and if they had found a solution cos, no one seems to reply to you from official sites these days.