FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scumerset Allocation

I don't think there is to much to wory about here, we used to get the terracing in past seasons and going by the numbers we will be taking there won't be enough room to put us all in one side of the stand so the terracing will deff be open!

How many are we taking ?

I don't think there is to much to wory about here, we used to get the terracing in past seasons and going by the numbers we will be taking there won't be enough room to put us all in one side of the stand so the terracing will deff be open!

How many are we taking ?

I think we'll have a better idea after the Dundee game this week.

How many are we taking ?

No idea but there are already a couple of coaches going and quite a lot of people seem to be planning on going so should be a lot more than we would normally take to Ayr. The section of the main stand given to away fans isn't that big 200ish prob so we should have more than that meaning the terrace will have to be open.

If Dundee win on wed we will prob have an even bigger support as well.

Edited by Joe DiMaggio

We didnt get it for the previous game this season so this is a very valid point. I dont think the Ayr board are going to be that stupid though

Just a thought, with absolutely no background knowledge or info, but is the terracing definitely available and not condemned or anything? It's a pretty old ground with not much, if any, investment over the last few years.

Can't find anything on the Ayr site about it one way or the other.

Just a thought, with absolutely no background knowledge or info, but is the terracing definitely available and not condemned or anything? It's a pretty old ground with not much, if any, investment over the last few years.

Can't find anything on the Ayr site about it one way or the other.

Its definetly still in use

I raised this issue at the club today and they have had discussions with Ayr about this.

ICT fans will be allocated the western end of the main stand and the covered terracing behind the goal at the railway end of the ground. So it all looks fine.

I raised this issue at the club today and they have had discussions with Ayr about this.

ICT fans will be allocated the western end of the main stand and the covered terracing behind the goal at the railway end of the ground. So it all looks fine.

Hi Ya !! the yellow coats at Ayr last time we were their, we way ott, I mentioned this to a director of the club this week, and was aware of the yellow coats actions last time , Maybe can the trust can sway the yellow coats into not kicking the younger or older very enthusiastic ict party goers into a early exit.

I guess we shall want to stand at some point & maybe make a noise !!

If all goes to plan, we may ALL get asked to leave before the game starts !!!!( If there crack is the same)

here's to a great day & a full 90 mins for us all !!!!

ENJOY :blink: ;) :lol: :( :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you want to stand, go into the terracing....although I'm not sure on the rules regarding sitting in the terracing!!!

A "Sit Down for the Champions" in the terracing might get a few laughs :blink:

Indeed.

Conga on the cards?