FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Retirement Announcement

For many years now this gobby old git has held the unofficial post of lead choirmaster for the ICT away Support - mainly becos there was a need for a lead to be taken - I am now formally retiring from that role as the last three away games have shown that the yoof of the ICT away support are only too capable of taking over the mantle - I can only pass on my respect to the individuals involved but assure you that on old git will still get pisshed, still dress up and behave like a feckin idiot and join in - or start - with any song started at any SPL feckin venue.

RESPECT DUDES :lol:

Oh for God's sake!!

The maturity of the Emergency Services may be setting in !!! :ohmy::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But seriously (honest) the lads are starting it all off when they needed prompting before - we now have a feckin repetoire of chants and we WILL be the best away support in the SPL next season - Bring it feckin on B)

I was well impressed with the amount and the passion of young fans that turned up at Ayr yesterday, and as Johndo says they were excellent, only once conga got going, then IHE showed them the route.

These guys are the future-and its looking good - well done yoof.

After about the 10th round of "Sit down for the Caley Jags/Champions" I was starting to regret suggesting it, but it was quality banter and looking around to see just about everyone partaking was absolutely magic....to the young lad I near sat on at one point.....hope the image of my fat erse heading in your direction does live with you for too long!!!

Another that sticks in the head and should become part of the regular repertoire is (to the tune of bridge and a castle) is "Oh F***ing Sheep, is wonderful"...but we need to do some work on the middle line :rolleyes:

"Ayr, Ayr, Super Ayr...." :thumb04: Not sure if many other supports would sing songs for the opposition but I've twice been to away days where we've done it (that I remember), yesterday and a couple of seasons back when we were chanting SEBO at Ibrox...totally baffling the Rangers fans in the process.

"That's why we're champions"...tremendous after the third goal, but after the 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th I felt it just didn't quite do us justice :lol: - quality all the same.

IHE mentioned it already, but the fact we have some great songs/chants developing "on the terraces" as it were is superb...it's these naturally developing songs/chants that will stand the test of time.

I was well impressed with the amount and the passion of young fans that turned up at Ayr yesterday, and as Johndo says they were excellent, only once conga got going, then IHE showed them the route.

Still a space for the old codgers though, especially the one at the back of our bus sitting with his headphones on and tears streaming down his face :rolleyes:

Still a space for the old codgers though, especially the one at the back of our bus sitting with his headphones on and tears streaming down his face :thumb04:

No Caley D, it was me greetin' because I had to listen to him "sing". Sounded like a cat being dismantled with a hacksaw. :rolleyes:

Another that sticks in the head and should become part of the regular repertoire is (to the tune of bridge and a castle) is "Oh F***ing Sheep, is wonderful"...but we need to do some work on the middle line :lol:

Its "Fluffy sheep are wonderful", but yes you're spot on about the middle line :fighting04:

Another that sticks in the head and should become part of the regular repertoire is (to the tune of bridge and a castle) is "Oh F***ing Sheep, is wonderful"...but we need to do some work on the middle line :lol:

Its "Fluffy sheep are wonderful", but yes you're spot on about the middle line :fighting04:

I think that he was talking from personal experience - dont knock anything until you have tried it - sheep are actually a cheaper and safer option to prostitution.

I think that he was talking from personal experience - dont knock anything until you have tried it - sheep are actually a cheaper and safer option to prostitution.

And much less expensive.....

Cheaper and less expensive? Yes, I've heard them bleating about how much they get paid.

And much less expensive.....

They dont steal from you and theres less chance of getting an STD