FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Errea Strip Favorites

Tug

I see Grimsby Town have just released their new shirts which are also made by Errea.

grimsby-town-10-11-home-errea-kit.jpg

Something like this but with red and blue stripes perhaps? :)

Think she should just not have the grimsby top on :P

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grimsby-town-10-11-home-errea-kit.jpg

Nice. Not sure she's as nice as the girl who helped advertise the black Caley shirt a few years back.

4166.jpg

Apologies if she's related to anyone on here (or indeed on here lol)

used to work with her, sorry to say lad but she's from nairn! but at least its not dingwall.

I liked the strip we had there but i wouldn't mind the striped back if it had a good design, any way i'm not fussed when it comes out because i'm skint anyway lol but i'm dying to see it, then when i do have the money i'll need to trollop back up to inverness again which is feckin ages in the car to get it but it will be worth it as i don't get up there much anyway and cant be arsed ordering it online which i know sounds weird. Last time i got the strip i was up near tain anyway on holibags so it was a matter of wandering in on the way back. Anyway theres ma wee story for yae lol.

If it just says 'Orion Group' and doesn't have that logo then that looks pretty cool.

I agree. I love the design of the strip and the 'Orion Group' part looks nice but I think the logo kind of spoils it a bit.

If it just says 'Orion Group' and doesn't have that logo then that looks pretty cool.

I agree. I love the design of the strip and the 'Orion Group' part looks nice but I think the logo kind of spoils it a bit.

it would still have that weird badge thingy but it wouldn't have the white circle around it you would see the stripes.

Writing and badge would probably be white anyway so it would stand out

Edited by Pedz4king

It could be of course, that there's a band across the middle a la the Flybe.com inclusion on the 2007/08 ICT shirt. That might look quite snazzy actually.

The use of the word 'snazzy' shows how good your taste is :)

it would still have that weird badge thingy but it wouldn't have the white circle around it you would see the stripes.

Writing and badge would probably be white anyway so it would stand out

The weird badge thingy is the star constilation orion.