FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season ticket bought -

Laurence

Well the deed is done, the die is cast -

My money spent , goodness knows what I am in for.

I have never seen a football match in Scotland live.

I once saw Celtic play at Burnley in what was billed as an Anglo Scottish cup match. The cetic fans rioted and were banned from the competition. Throwing iron railings at the police didn't help their reputation .

My only other time I saw a Scotish team play, was the Airdionians at Gigg Lane Bury, again an Anglo Scottish cup match. A good game if my memory serves.

I don't know if it is a first , but I think it is an unlikely event , that a season ticket holder , will see his first game , in a nation , let alone a club.

Hopefully I will be treated to some good games. :023:

I get a frisson of excitement just thinking about the new season, and it's not yet two years since my first match at ICT. Never imagined I'd get reeled in so comprehensively...

Furthermore, the poster called Wilsononourwing runs a 'BELIEVE' bus and, sooner or later, everyone has to get on it JC_doubleup.gif

I get a frisson of excitement just thinking about the new season, and it's not yet two years since my first match at ICT. Never imagined I'd get reeled in so comprehensively...

Furthermore, the poster called Wilsononourwing runs a 'BELIEVE' bus and, sooner or later, everyone has to get on it JC_doubleup.gif

welcome along Laurence

just out of intrest where abouts did you get your seat...are you a main stand sweetie rustler like me?? or a north stand singer

welcome along Laurence

just out of intrest where abouts did you get your seat...are you a main stand sweetie rustler like me?? or a north stand singer

Hi

It is the Jock MacDonald Stand Row G

I have no idea whether it is the main stand or not. I just hope I get a good view.

see you there.

I have no idea whether it is the main stand or not. I just hope I get a good view.

You'll have a fab view, no worries.

(I once had to sit in the upper section of the main stand and still got wet :ictscarf: )

You'll have a fab view, no worries.

(I once had to sit in the upper section of the main stand and still got wet :ictscarf: )

ahhh thats a good spot.. main stand centre sections are a great view and if your in behind the away dugout like me then it can be great for giving the away team some stick...yeah you might get wet and cold but when you beat gers 2-1 at home for the first time the feeling far outwieghs any weather troubles

Good on ya Laurence for giving the team your support and buying a season ticket. Unfortunatley, i only make about 6 home games a season due to having my kids most home games, so no point in me getting a season ticket. And iits not like my kids even like footie, to drag them along :ictscarf:

i only make about 6 home games a season due to having my kids most home games, so no point in me getting a season ticket. And its not like my kids even like footie, to drag them along :(

My son had no interest for a long while either Smee and I gave up 'dragging him' to games because it was just pointless... but then I tried again in October '08 and suddenly it all fell into place. Maybe it'll be the same for you and your family, at some point in the future.

i only make about 6 home games a season due to having my kids most home games, so no point in me getting a season ticket. And its not like my kids even like footie, to drag them along :lol:

My son had no interest for a long while either Smee and I gave up 'dragging him' to games because it was just pointless... but then I tried again in October '08 and suddenly it all fell into place. Maybe it'll be the same for you and your family, at some point in the future.

Well....my middle son turned up here with new..FOOTBALL boots on friday...and has sed in the past he would like to go to a game with me. So maybe there is hope for him. Problem is....my youngest.....he just isnt into footie at all, so i cant drag him along, as it wouldnt be fair. And i have them both to stay at the same time.....so it really has to be both of them want to come...or none at all :lol:

Edited by SMEE

Is that a 10% increase on last seasons season tix sales? Anyone know how many that will equate to and how it stacks up against the numbers sold when we were last in SPL?

ordered my friday ?271.50 hit my Door mat the very next day, I did have a chuckle when the guy on the phone from Ticket master made out he knew what he was talking about with ICT...

Heres a question however,

Last year I could ring the Ticket office to pick up my Nephews Free ticket, now however how do we go about it as they didnt have any info on my Nephew and the club didnt give me his client number so they wouldnt give me it.. Im thinking I should maybe pop in...

• 4 weeks later...

Seems the best place for this...

...just want to thank the person who I dealt with at the club who sent my season ticket to my home address after I had forgotten to change contact details before I confirmed the order / payment. Quickly resolved and easily sorted out. Very much obliged :rolleyes: