FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pre season training

It was so nice to hear that the players relaxed at the Syndicate in Blackpool last nite after their glorious performance at Fleetwood. That was a well deserved break from the rigours of pre season as they danced and drank champagne as the troops and their spondoolachs trekked back to the Highlands.

• Disagree 2

Should they have stayed in their hotel writing "I must play better" 200 times?

Yes they should have been TOLD to stay in the hotel, have a couple of drinks in the bar, and made to watch a video re run of the game yesterday, go on the feckin sand dunes at 8.00 this morning. :_thumbdown:

• Disagree 1

Being the consummate professional that I am there are no friendlies in my calendar - only games that need to be won and performances that are constantly above par. There is no sympathy for players who let down the club, themselves and the travelling support. I was in ma bed for 20.00 on Saturday night and back in the Gym 12 hours later. Application is the buzz word that our players have to start including in their vocabularies.

Oh and what pub are we meeting at tonight ??

Seem to recall a few on here saying they saw Morais and Imrie in Love2Love the night we got relegated and they were absolutely beeling by the fact. I don't have a problem with it personally. They've as much right to go out after a game and enjoy themselves as we do. Win, lose or draw.

Seem to recall a few on here saying they saw Morais and Imrie in Love2Love the night we got relegated and they were absolutely beeling by the fact. I don't have a problem with it personally. They've as much right to go out after a game and enjoy themselves as we do. Win, lose or draw.

If they win they are entitled to a couple of hours prior to last orders - if they draw an hour in amid evening slot - if they lose they should be haeading straight home and if fer training the next morning.

• Agree 1