FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bigger risk than Niculae ?

Sorry. Even if this were true - which I doubt in a big way - don't want him. Reading his various bios, he has been trouble wherever He has gone. Headbuttimg team mates, 2 prison terms etc

Apparently there's Premiership clubs after him. No chance he'd come here. Just another IHE wind-up.

I doubt any premiership clubs would take him

It is possible that he would come up here to get away from the grief down south and just concentrate on his football and get back to playing but only if he would be prepared to take a massive wage cut

not now he'd be happy with a lower wage now after all thats happened to him a on year contract on the same wage as most caleys players.

he has said he's gonna have to work to get back in to football and that probably means taking a wage cut and dropping to a lower level for a year and he will know that

From Wikipedia:

King has convictions for 14 offences, dating from 1997. He received fines, driving bans, community service sentences, a rehabilitation order and orders to pay compensation on convictions including: theft from a person and from a car, criminal damage, and attempting to obtain property by deception; fraudulent use of vehicle licence document, driving without insurance, speeding, drink driving; a wounding incident while playing amateur football, and two cases involving assault of young women rejecting his advances in the Soho area of London

I can see why this character appeals to IHE.

Butcher confirmend on Saturday when I was speaking to him before the game signings are now finished for the season, and coventry have signed him anyway I though

Surely it would just be that the signings are over for this transfer window no?

Craig Dunain hospital has moved so that spells an instant negative on any deal/ Why would the management of ICT even think about him when they forced Hart out for what, in comparison to this nutter's criminal record, was a minor offence.

No self-respecting Manager or management would touch him with a bargepole.I hope :_thumbdown:

not now he'd be happy with a lower wage now after all thats happened to him a on year contract on the same wage as most caleys players.

he has said he's gonna have to work to get back in to football and that probably means taking a wage cut and dropping to a lower level for a year and he will know that

Yes he might have said that but I don't think playing for ICT is his idea of "dropping to a lower level." It would more likley be to play for someone like Colchester.