FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

We've got the whole world in our hands

Libero

article up on the ICT official site here

WE'VE GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN OUR HANDS!

Caley Thistle will play before the biggest audience in their history when they face Celtic at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium on Saturday.

For not only are Sky Sports showing live the SPL opener, TV pictures will be flashed to a worldwide market.

TV stations in more than 40 countries have booked coverage of Tel's Boys against Neil's Bhoys. This will be via either live viewing or a highlights package.

Richie Foran and company will be seen in action from China, Nigeria, Australia, USA and Canada. And there will be live coverage in South Korea where interest is high in their two Celts, Ki Seuing Yeoung and Cha Du Ri.

"It's a staggering global audience for the game", admits club chairman George Fraser."It shows how far this club has come when we're involved in it. Naturally, Celtic are the big draw but it is an excellent shop window for us to put Caley Thistle and Inverness on the map in all these countries.

"It also benefits our new sponsors Orion Group, whose recruitment business is a global operation."

Really hammers home what it means to be in the top league in the country and reminds me how far we have come since in our short history

40 countries showing the game either live or highlights, thats incredible and an amazing global audience where we can showcase that we deserve to be in the top league. Can only benefit the club as the exposure we will get will be vast and potentially huegely beneficial!

Makes me proud to be an ICT fan, cant wait for next saturday, bring it on!!

:ictscarf:

article up on the ICT official site here

WE'VE GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN OUR HANDS!

Caley Thistle will play before the biggest audience in their history when they face Celtic at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium on Saturday.

For not only are Sky Sports showing live the SPL opener, TV pictures will be flashed to a worldwide market.

TV stations in more than 40 countries have booked coverage of Tel's Boys against Neil's Bhoys. This will be via either live viewing or a highlights package.

Richie Foran and company will be seen in action from China, Nigeria, Australia, USA and Canada. And there will be live coverage in South Korea where interest is high in their two Celts, Ki Seuing Yeoung and Cha Du Ri.

"It's a staggering global audience for the game", admits club chairman George Fraser."It shows how far this club has come when we're involved in it. Naturally, Celtic are the big draw but it is an excellent shop window for us to put Caley Thistle and Inverness on the map in all these countries.

"It also benefits our new sponsors Orion Group, whose recruitment business is a global operation."

Really hammers home what it means to be in the top league in the country and reminds me how far we have come since in our short history

40 countries showing the game either live or highlights, thats incredible and an amazing global audience where we can showcase that we deserve to be in the top league. Can only benefit the club as the exposure we will get will be vast and potentially huegely beneficial!

Makes me proud to be an ICT fan, cant wait for next saturday, bring it on!!

:ictscarf:

all i can say is YAY at least it means i can watch.. i might not be able to use my season ticket but i can probably say i will be the furthest south fan for this game....well at least untill i can work out where abouts down here the other ICT fans are... (picture to follow)

It all sounds very nice but it isn't us they are interested in. Nice that our club can reap the financial benefits of it all though. Lets just hope the lads can put on a great show on Saturday.

It all sounds very nice but it isn't us they are interested in. Nice that our club can reap the financial benefits of it all though. Lets just hope the lads can put on a great show on Saturday.

Of course its not us they're interested in, celtic are a global brand and draw interest form all over the world but there are two teams playing on saturday and by putting on a good performance this weekend hopefully our reputation shall be enhanced by the exposure we get.

For me it doesnt matter if we piggy back on the popularity of the bigger clubs because IMO it can only benefit us.

i can probably say i will be the furthest south fan for this game....well at least untill i can work out where abouts down here the other ICT fans are...

Was going to say you might be beaten by our Antipodean cousins as there are a few ICT fans there, but methinks you are definitely further south at latitude 51°S than them at 30-40°S for Oz (We know of ICT fans in Perth, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane and others) or 40-45°S for NZ (Not sure where our fans are there but dont think we reach the tip of the south Island) ........ even so, for all of our fans in the southern hemisphere that's quite a distance when you consider Inverness is 57°N

Sounds as though anyone taking the club up on a slot on the Electronic Advertising being used at the Celtic game will get a good audience.

At ?50 plus VAT for worldwide exposure, some national companies would find it difficult to get better value for money I would have thought.