FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Is it wrong i want to be a mascot?

GMD11UK

Itinerary

Report to Main Stand reception one hour prior to kick off where you will be introduced to your ICTFC representative. Your party will be shown to the Ball Boys room where you can change into your strip. When the team are ready, you will be shown into home dressing room to meet the manager and players. Then you join the team for pre-match warm-up out on the pitch. Five minutes before kick off, take your place at the tunnel to join the players and run out to the centre circle. Return to tunnel where your ICTFC representative will show you to your seats within the Main Stand. Join players family and friends for refreshments at half time within the Media Room.

So getting to be a mascot for caley costs from ?160....BUT for that price you get:

* Full home or away strip - shirt/shorts/socks (to be worn on the day)

(Say about ?60-80 for full adult kit)

* Main Stand tickets for mascot and three guests

(4 x main stand adult tickets = maybe about ?80)

* Half-time tea/coffee & pies

(about ?10)

* Complimentary match day programme and team lines

(?2)

* Autographed photo of day to be issued after the game

(priceless!, only kidding about ?20 if you did a raffle or something)

Am i wrong in thinking it might be a bit of banter and a good experience?!? the staff might think i am taking the **** or dying or something

yea i might have to undergo a disclosure thing, if that were the case!

yea they seem to be but why not let anyone do it, who is to argue with a genuine fan wanting to do it!

Will you not feeel awkward running onto the pitch holding Ritchie Foran's hand? :_lol:

do you think the blonde physio would do it instead?!?!? :P

maybe an opportunity for ICT here ??? or maybe not .......

At TFC they have a kids team running onto the park with the players. This is done under the guise of "community development" and to promote kids "soccer" in Toronto. They are the ones who run on holding the USA and Canadian flags before the players come out. I guess this is the TFC equivalent of a mascot.

However, they also have adults featured before the game. "Fan of the Day" and a supporter normally gets to do the coin toss ..... could ICT do this I wonder or is it too "north american" ?

nah i'd rather do the whole regular thing, the fan of the day stuff seems a bit too much of a token gesture.

At TFC they have a kids team running onto the park with the players. This is done under the guise of "community development" and to promote kids "soccer" in Toronto. They are the ones who run on holding the USA and Canadian flags before the players come out. I guess this is the TFC equivalent of a mascot.

However, they also have adults featured before the game. "Fan of the Day" and a supporter normally gets to do the coin toss ..... could ICT do this I wonder or is it too "north american" ?

have often thought they could do an adult mascot package where they could pay ?x and have an opportunity to train with the team through the week and then be given the privelage of sitting in the dugout for the match,bet there would be some cracking banter

have often thought they could do an adult mascot package where they could pay ?x and have an opportunity to train with the team through the week and then be given the privelage of sitting in the dugout for the match,bet there would be some cracking banter

The players and tb a mm would get distracted