FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BBC Alba tonight 8pm

Stevie

I feel like complaining. Yon commentator sounded pishedd - I could hardly make out a word that he was saying.

I'm at Prestwick tomorrow night for a cargo job, staying at the Holiday Inn in Ayr. Should I go and have a chat with Harry about the Killie game sesh and "shuttle" arrangements or did you remember to call him??

I feel like complaining. Yon commentator sounded pishedd - I could hardly make out a word that he was saying.

I'm at Prestwick tomorrow night for a cargo job, staying at the Holiday Inn in Ayr. Should I go and have a chat with Harry about the Killie game sesh and "shuttle" arrangements or did you remember to call him??

Why the hell would you drink in ayr before a game in kilmarnock. They are about half an hour apart!

Why the hell would you drink in ayr before a game in kilmarnock. They are about half an hour apart!

Yup, 25 mins along the A79 in a car or a 4 hour walk...

Yup, 25 mins along the A79 in a car or a 4 hour walk...

Or he's travelling to Prestwick down M77 / A77 and plans a short detour into Kilmarnock to arrange a sesh there. Though I think the sesh could be at a certain pub in Ayr. Not a bad plan if transport to game is provided. Half hour drive from Ayr to Killie or half hour walk from Killie town centre to ground.

Edited by Alex MacLeod