Rossco

bauhaus

Our central defence partnership has been outstanding this year. I know Grant is signed up for next season, but Rossco only got a year because of the positional change. Time to give ham another two years I think, reward the big man for his loyalty and great performances.

Our central defence partnership has been outstanding this year. I know Grant is signed up for next season, but Rossco only got a year because of the positional change. Time to give ham another two years I think, reward the big man for his loyalty and great performances.

I think his length of contract had very little to do with the position he plays and lots to do with his age and fitness.

What other team has had a player that has been with only one professional club and with that club has played in every professional division of that club's football association?

And what other top division team in the world has a starting player that once played for...Fort William?

ICT....unique.

• Agree 2

What other team has had a player that has been with only one professional club and with that club has played in every professional division of that club's football association?

And what other top division team in the world has a starting player that once played for...Fort William?

ICT....unique.

Who played for Fort William and when?

ICT....unique.

Who played for Fort William and when?

John MacDonald played for Fort William before playing for ICT (though was a trialist so that doesn't count apparently sad.gif)!

Personally I feel that this thread should compile of a mix of eating humble pie and recognition of a true, loyal professional. I fer one had real doubts about Rosscoe's capability of holding his own in the SPL. But he has clearly learned the trade of central defence quickly - with a little help from TB no doubt - and he has riened in the cavalier overlapping right back approach. The combination with Granty has also blossomed - Rosscoe being more of the man to man marking center half and Granty assuming a freer - almost "sweeper" type role alongside him - add in to the mix that Duff and Shinnie are not full backs to keep an eye on and we have a more relaxed, confident and structured back four - and again some credit to Terry and Mo.

But I will lift a glass of voddie to Mr Tokely and munch on my piece of Humble pie - plus some added admiration for the fact that Rosscoe is usually the first to go to the fans at the end of a game, is clearly enjoying his football and celebrates as if he was one of us.

RESPECT :twothumbsup:

Bet he is the first of the bus for chips and a pint at Auchterarder as well.

• Agree 1