Next two targets

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Nine points from the Xmas and New Year fixtures is very dooable - Avoid defeat at St Jones Town and it will be the ninth side where we have watched CaleyAwaywithTerryandMo do the business - and then it would be onwards to Fir Park to make it TEN in a feckin row - again dooable.

Oh just ya love waking up on a Sunday morning feeling like this.

For me, hearts were the team I thought would end our record, Not the old firm. Seeing that we can dig deep and go so long under the kosh and still get a result gives me real confidence that we can go anywhere and get the job done

It will be just like us to lose our amazing away record to one of the lesser teams. Lets be honest, the run cant go on forever, it has to end sometime

It will be sad to see it end but i think its great to enjoy while we are on such a superb run.

No such thing as a lesser team - St Johnstone will be desperate to spike us as will Motherwell. There is no turning back. The last three games have seen the team take a pummelling but survive. Hopefully we get a breather and then use the excessive fitness training to get some good results in the next four games.

With the state of St's pitch, and the ice rink of a car park, i't won't surprise me if that game isn't played on the 2nd. They seem to have a lot of home games called off. Still.... can't wait for it! 2011 with Terry and Mo!

Saints pitch is in excellent condition. the probleb is the access to it. Because the carpark hadn't been cleared it is now just a sheet of ice.