FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Do you think Rooney will sign a new contract?

KingBeastie

89 members have voted

1. 1. Will Adam sign a new contract with ICT?

Realistically we never keep our big name players. Especially if they are performing well in the SPL. If he was going to sign a new contract, surely it would have been done by now. Another week or so and he is free to speak to whoever he wants. I fear that this is Rooneys last season with ICT.

A sneaky feeling he'll sign on, but , only so we get a transfer fee for him. Can't see him being here next season.

Hmmmmm he could command a far bigger wage for himself by not siging on...thus, saving any team intrested in signing him from splashing out on a trasfer fee...in turn, freeing up money to provide a more lucrative signing on deal for himself

I think he owes it to the club to sign a new deal, Then if a club is after him then they would have to pay a fee for him, helping the club and if he keeps going the way he is there will be plenty of clubs in the championship willing to pay a fee. Walking away for free is of no benifit to the club which has helped him get to this level.

• Agree 2

Any man for themself in this world, Adam isnt due ICT nothing.

I think he will. Considering we have offered him on par wages with what Niculae was getting, this should surely show him what he means to us. Balls in his court.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I think he will sign, as as hard as it would have been to believe a year ago, we may well be playing in Europe in 8 or 9 months, if we don't catch Hearts it will be because they are sitting in between Rangers and Celtic and if thats the case we had better take ownership of being 4th in the league and either win the cup or hope that one of the other 3 mentioned do so.

It would be a shame if he missed out on playing in a European cup competition with his current team mates next season if he didnt sign.

I think he will sign, as as hard as it would have been to believe a year ago, we may well be playing in Europe in 8 or 9 months, if we don't catch Hearts it will be because they are sitting in between Rangers and Celtic and if thats the case we had better take ownership of being 4th in the league and either win the cup or hope that one of the other 3 mentioned do so.

It would be a shame if he missed out on playing in a European cup competition with his current team mates next season if he didnt sign.

4th place only gets into the Europa league this season if 2nd or 3rd place wins the cup or if 1st place wins it against 2nd or 3rd. If the league winners win it against someone below 4th then the runners up take that place.

Just have to make sure we finish 3rd and win the cup this season!

4th place only gets into the Europa league this season if 2nd or 3rd place wins the cup or if 1st place wins it against 2nd or 3rd. If the league winners win it against someone below 4th then the runners up take that place.

Just have to make sure we finish 3rd and win the cup this season!

Is that fact or assumption ? its just County werent allowed in as runner up