FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee United Preview & Report

tm4tj

Read the full text of this on the editorial forum and it's absolutely brilliant, but for some reason when I click on the main page only the title comes up. Is this just a problem with my PC, or is it a mistake, or am I being whooshed in some way far too sophisticated for my tiny mind?

IMO tomorrow night is the most important game ICT have played this season

Anything less than three points tomorrow will virtually end our dream of a top six position, our form has been pretty poor since November and looking at the league table now isn't particulary pleasant viewing

Think us the home fans have an important role to play tomorrow night by turning out in numbers and getting right behind the team from the off, i'm ditching my usual seat in the main stand and i'm going to purchase a seat in the north to help the young uns with the singing :twothumbsup:

dougal

• Agree 3

IMO tomorrow night is the most important game ICT have played this season

Anything less than three points tomorrow will virtually end our dream of a top six position, our form has been pretty poor since November and looking at the league table now isn't particulary pleasant viewing

Think us the home fans have an important role to play tomorrow night by turning out in numbers and getting right behind the team from the off, i'm ditching my usual seat in the main stand and i'm going to purchase a seat in the north to help the young uns with the singing :twothumbsup:

dougal

Nice one Dougal. Gives a shout, I'm prone to embarrasing myself by singing in the North Stand. Loudly.

Waiting to see the highlights but i'm pretty sure it was Innes that slipped/was pushed for Gawdwillie to set up Gomis for the opener.

But good report, and with regards the announcer, all i can say his tone of voice certainly matched our performance, off back to Frasers the undertaker now, and get CaleyD back on the mike - please.