FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee United Roll Call

TopSix

Apologies for starting this thread before we've played on Wednesday (weather permitting). Who all is going up / down / across to Dundee for the game on Saturday? I bought train tickets today to go up for it. Hopefully we'll get two games and two wins this week...

I wonder if the ever so friendly steward with his tupperware box of keys will be in attendance this week.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

Myself and the Young Stoney Ultras will be in attendance. In fact it might just be the Young Stoney Ultra as ymipette is a potential "refusenik". I'm going to an Arab mate's 40th on Saturday night so praying for a repeat of our last visit.

Might have to forego the usual sesh before and after tho - too much stuff piling up.

Here son, I'll crack the jokes.

If you've stopped laughing by then, 11.41 from Queen St, getting in at 12.59? Or will you appear at quarter to three as usual?...

Well, due to my sitting on the bench, again, this Saturday morning, the earliest train I will be able to get is the 1241, arriving at 1400. That will still leave me enough time to get a halftime hangover.