FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

INS AND OUTS ?

Hate to be a naysayer but I agreed with Buckett's earlier post and reserve judgement.

The youngsters we have brought in may be good footballers and have great potential under the right coach but the season is nearay upon us and is this a settled team or what?

I think it is rather too early for Terry to be be so aggressive in making such radical changes so quickly. :ohmy:

Still, good luck Mr T.

Interesting tweet..

@aardc91 aaron doran

@alexmacca11 3 year deal pal nearly sorted

11 Jul

..and Jonnyhayes7 comment 10 hrs ago says: "Jus finished 1st 90min in 7months! #shattered can't wait for @aardc91 to do my running for me!"

Looks like we might have snapped Doran up on a 3 year permanent deal!? Belter!

Maybe we could persuade Blackburn to give us Nick Blackman on loan for the season as well...

• Agree 2

Inverness boss Terry Butcher has targeted two new signings after Gregory Tade and Lee Cox were both ruled out of the club's SPL opener away to Motherwell. (Daily Record)

Have to agree with Dougal :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that Ross's final days at the club really have to be at CB. Have to point out to Dougal that it's only 2 years, not 3, since we took the drop which makes a wee difference.

Even if Meekings wasn't injured, what I saw of him at the weekend suggests he's not ready yet for the SPL. Could be a good one for the future though.

Inverness boss Terry Butcher has targeted two new signings after Gregory Tade and Lee Cox were both ruled out of the club's SPL opener away to Motherwell. (Daily Record)

Think we need a bit more than 2 but glad Terry is searching.

Whatever happened to the Gardyne rumours? Were they not true, or did it just not happen?

Apparently he tried to hold out for more money. Looks like we have a similar capture in Billy McKay anyway.

from what i can gather he is on trial at Wimbledon

Todays Inverness Courier has an article saying Butcher is eyeing up more signings

?We are probably two to three short of where we want to be,? he said. ?I would like another defender and a forward, so we?ll keep working away on that.

link

• 2 weeks later...

Following the signing of Owain Tudur Jones, Terry is planning one more signing, a defender and by the sounds of it a deal could be done pretty soon:

The Caley Thistle boss had made no secret of the fact he wants to strengthen his backline and the deal could be done in time to allow the player to feature in tomorrow?s Scottish Premier League match at home to Hibernian. This, however, is expected to be the last signing Butcher makes before the transfer window closes at the end of August following a busy summer attempting to replace the 10 players he let go at the end of the previous campaign.

Butcher plans one more signing

So is that the last of Butcher's new signings with the news of Hogg signing and that apparent "new centre half"? Or is there something yet to come....

Edited by Renegade

That's pretty much everyone needed to replace the ones that left.

Grant Munro - Tom Aldred

Russell Duncan - Greg Tansey

Max Johnson - Ed Baldy?

Chris Innes - Josh Meekings

Eric odhiambo - Billy Mckay

Stuart Duff - Thomas Piermayr

Dani Sanchez - Andrew Shinnie

Adam Rooney - Gregory Tade

Roy Mcbain - Owain Tudur Jones

Chris Hogg - Chris Hogg

Aaron Doran - Aaron Doran

Stuart Golabek and Gil blumenstein really didn't need replaced but can be replaced by young players such as Andrew Greig and Tom Smith etc.

Looking very promising this season...

• Agree 1