FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibs vs ICT

Dmacca

I'm just back from the game.It wasnt a poor display at all, dargo and mcbain had two excellent chances which should have been taken.I agree that Blackie should have started.Mcbain and Hastings were very poor especially in the 2nd half.Munro and Duncan were our best players.Couldnt see the penalty clearly so can't comment.You win some, you lose some eh.... :024:

Agree pig, listned on radio and we had our chances and Malkowski was unusually reliable today, so as you say, some you win, some you lose.  This was always going to be a difficult game as Hibs are one of the best side at ICT this season, so although not what we wanted, not too disturbing either. Still, probably won't stop some booooooooo boys or girls having a go.

Any defeat is disappointing, a defeat at Easter Road to the current Hibs side is no disgrace,

and by all accounts we've played reasonably well. Certainly the BBC's radio coverage described

a few chances, and their goalie had to be in top form.

Good luck to Michael Fraser at Parkhead.

good hard working first half performance but why bring on mcswegan with blackie still on the bench?????????????

hibs passed us off the park in the second half - think blackie needs to be back in team asap to add some creativity again.

Hibs looked a quality side today and dominated most of the game. Not much penetration though and we probably created the better chances.

I'm not usually one to moan about refs but I thought John Underhill was a homer. Either because he was swayed by the big home crowd or more likely because he had decided Hibs were the football team and we would get penalised every time we went near them.

To be fair he let a few hefty challenges go early on with just a warning (eg Bayne), but Hibs seemed to get most of the 50-50 fouls.

Hibs fans booing Rossco early on-what was that about?