FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CELTIC V ICT - Matchday thread

Scotty

Really pleased for Michael Fraser.  He got a couple of early saves which would have set him up with a bit of confidence.  He seems to be doing really well. The goal seemed to come from a scramble in the box.  The radio seemed to be more concerned about the fact that his mother had left her ticket at home but some nice fan gave away his ticket to allow her to get in to see her boy in action.

a couple of wee points - firstly id like to applaud the admin of caley thistle for sorting my ticket problem (it didnt arrive in the post and the folks at parkhead printed another one).

Secondly i was happy with the first half, plenty to be positive about. the second was blighted with poor passing, and panicky attacking. I was also pleased that charlie gambled with throwing wyness (i firmly believe denzil will get his chance and take it with both hands at some point.) - might as well loose by three trying for a point.

They lost the 1st goal at a bad time.... up until then they were doing really well.....

Ah well.... it makes next week's game with Hearts all the more interesting.... They could very well be without Gordon, Pressley & Hartley....if Vladimir maintains his excellent record for staff relations..  :015:

Kind of dissapointing... you always hope for a result at the scum, any way we need a result vs Hearts next week for sure, starting to get dragged back down the league, at least Midden, Dee utd and the bairns never made up much on us.