esson

piermayr-tokely-proctor-G.shinnie

cox

a.shinnie--------tansey

mckay---------------------------ross

tade

subs: tuffey, meekings, gillet, hayes, morrison, sutherland, foran

mckay looked quick and sharp unlike foran who wasnt at it against st johnstone

unfortunatly for chippendale our bench doesnt have room for him and hayes despite him looking tricky when he came on today hayes getting game time is priority at the moment 9 man bench is needed for next week shame the spl wont allow it so chippendale and davis will miss out for this one

Esson

Piermayr, Tokely, Golobart, Gillet

Ross, Davis, Tansey, G. Shinnie

Foran, Tade

Subs: Tuffey, Proctor, Cox, A. Shinnie, Hayes, Sutherland, McKay

Edited by ajsict92

Esson

Piermayr - Tokely - Gillett - G.Shinnie

Tansey - Proctor

Ross - A.Shinnie - Tade

Sutherland

Not sure how fit either Cox or Hayes would be, so they get a very important place on the bench. Foran dropped but would come in at defensive midfield otherwise.

Don't fully trust Golobart, but Gillett is supposed to be able to play in central defence. Well, he's a good player, so gets a chance. We really need either Tansey or A.Shinnie - both with plenty of skill - to stand up and be counted. One of them can be the heart of the team but they need consistency and drive.

Time for some major changes for me, Piermayr is rubbish so he'd be dropped shift Proctor to right back and get Gillet in at centre half alongside Rossco.

Davis doesn't look the part to me and continually looks disinterested, move Nick Ross into the centre of the park as he is definitely not a winger and get Sutherland in there.

Move Tade up front and drop Foran get Chippendale out wide as I don't think Hayes will be fit enough to start next weekend.

Esson

Proctor Tokely Gillet G. Shinnie

Tansey Ross

Sutherland A. Shinnie Chippendale

Tade

• Disagree 2

Esson

Piermayr Tokely Golobart G.Shinnie

Sutherland Tansey Davis Chippendale

McKay Tade

Subs: Tuffey, Proctor, Cox, Hayes?, Foran, A.Shinnie

Foran has to be dropped for this game. He just isn't doing anything in front of goal for us

Esson

Don't really care

Sutherland

Too often this season, the team has played well one match and been poor the next, or well in the first half and poor in the second. To be honest, there is not a lot to choose between the players that are available and what matters is not who plays as much as what attitude they have and how well the team is prepared. This is an important match and a loss coupled with a poor performance would give legitimate cause for worry. I want 11 players on the park who will hurt if they lose and it is the manager's job to make sure that whoever is in the starting line up has the right attitude and knows what the team expects of them on the park.

I'd probably give Foran one last chance. If he can't be morivated for this and give encouragement, rather than mouthing off at his young team mates, then I'd find a new captain.

• Agree 1

With ICT having such a poor defensive record these days, would a back five with attacking wing backs work?

Tokely-Hogg-Golobart-Gillet-G.Shinnie

Something like that? With Tokely given more freedom to attack, which is probably his best asset and allows Shinnie to use his pace to bomb down the left.

With ICT having such a poor defensive record these days, would a back five with attacking wing backs work?

Tokely-Hogg-Golobart-Gillet-G.Shinnie

Something like that? With Tokely given more freedom to attack, which is probably his best asset and allows Shinnie to use his pace to bomb down the left.

We're a few years to late for that. I'd love to have seen a defence with Tokely and Djebi-Zadi as wing backs, with Proctor sweeping up behind Munro and Mihadjuks. Not so sure Tokes would be up to it now.

Most important game of the season so far, anything less thant a win is unacceptable so we cant afford to go defensive.

It's a hard call. While a win is imperative, a heavy defeat would be a massive psychological set-back.

I'd be inclined to go with (depending on injuries etc):

------------Esson

Piermayr Tokely Hogg G Shinnie

---Hayes Cox Ross A Shinnie

-------Sutherland Tade

(Tokely as captain.)

4-1-2-1-2

GK: Tuffey

LB: G. Shinnie

CB: Piermayr

CB: Tokley

RB: Gillet (Worth a bash)

LM: Ross

CAM: Tansey

CDM: Cox

RM: Davis

ST: Tade

ST: Foran

Attack from the wings and give tansey room to flow but leave cox back to support the defense for a shinnie or tokley run.

we need to attack and not just stand there waiting for dumbfarmlife to spring out of that giant wooden horse we casually left with just poor rossco guarding it.