FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Highlights

Council Juice

Greetings compadres from, actually not so sunny today, Perth, Western Australia. Its been a wee while.

Trouble is whilst I can listen to games (when Im not out on a Sat night) I cant seem to find anywhere that hows match highlights outwith the UK. Does the official site do it as obviously the BBC is a evil fascist to non UK supporters and doesn't allow to watch highlights outwith the UK.

Really hoping to catch the Killie game and our wonderful 6 goals so any help would be properly top dollar.

Greetings compadres from, actually not so sunny today, Perth, Western Australia. Its been a wee while.

Trouble is whilst I can listen to games (when Im not out on a Sat night) I cant seem to find anywhere that hows match highlights outwith the UK. Does the official site do it as obviously the BBC is a evil fascist to non UK supporters and doesn't allow to watch highlights outwith the UK.

Really hoping to catch the Killie game and our wonderful 6 goals so any help would be properly top dollar.

BBC are not allowed to show highlights outside the UK, they do not have the rights .... if you want to blame anyone, blame the SPL who issue/manage the rights ....

The official site does have highlights of every game, available worldwide, and CTO works with the club and its media team to compile and publish those highlights. They are normally available on a Monday afternoon (UK time) once I have been able to grab the footage, process it and upload the final files. Due to the rules surrounding these files, you do need to register and login to view them, but registration is free and fairly straightforward.

Once logged in go here: http://ictfc.com/matches/video to view files. Kilmarnock game has now been posted for all to view. Excellent goals, cant stop grinning !

I'll be here until the end of December (i think) before heading East so let me know when you get over and when your coming. Just PM me. Had to content myself with a couple of our feeder clubs Black isle lads. Good lads I must stress but, well, Ross County eh. Y'know?

Thanks for the info guys. Yeah I know the Beeb and SPL are dafties. I can watch pretty much every Premiership game live at the weekend in Oz and the champ league (and none of those post 3pm restrictions on a Sat either) but the SPL is near impossible. Caught the Old Filth game with a couple o Gers fans in a Perth Gers supporters club. Lets just say it was an experience. Thats been it. I feel so starved of quality Caley Jag action. Though going by some results thus far so have most in Scotland. Be nice to have the option though.

Again thanks. Some great goals there and some of this years signings looked very impressive. Davis's run for Andy Shinnies hat-trick sealer was stupendous and Shinnie himself looked very sharp. A steal. Tade too appeared to have a good day at the office and seems to work well with Shinnie.