FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pub-run buses to ICT Tulloch Stadium...

RossP

Are there any pubs that still run buses to the ground on match days? The reason i ask is because my father and 20 odd work colleagues (all Dons/Dufermline/Dundee etc etc fans who consider ICT to be their second team) are making their bi-annual trip from Elgin to see ICT game; to which they used to get the bus from the Pheonix Bar. Since that has ceased though, are there any other buses running from other bars?

I've previously got the free taxi service from a bar on the way to the ground, think its called the "Drift Bar" or something like that. All i remember is they had free freshly caught prawns on the tables!!

Fairways, but I think it's usually quite full.  Come and join us in the Innes where we can shuttle an 8 seater taxi back and forth. Quite a few of the 'nutters' about this weekend, so why not come and meet some of the crew.  Captain IHE will even be in attendance I believe (Probably left over from Friday night)

If you do want to use any of the buses from the pubs as mentioned above, it wouldn't be a bad idea to give them a call first if there are going to be a few of you.

If they are from Elgin they can all feckin walk.

:014:

Seems like there are a few options then. It'll be for the game against Killie on Dec 16th, so there's plenty of time to make a confirmed decision and phone call etc.

Pretty sure i'll be through for the game against Hearts this weekend, and possibly on my loansome. If so, i'll pop in by the Innes. Do they do food?

No food in the Innes on match days I'm afraid, well unless you count a bag of crisps.  They do good food through the week, but that's not much good to you.

I owe you a drink so pop in and claim it.  :003:

If you are coming to the game on Saturday, why not come through on Friday night and brave the elements of the 'nutters' get together.