FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Andrew Shinnie Injury

Kylef

dunfermline were dirty in the first 10 second of him been on he strung about 10 passes together and created a clear goalscoreing opportunity after that its was hit him and hit him hard.

in saying that he probably injured himdelf with that shot off the post.. thunderbolt

From Sporting Life on injuries:

Butcher has a number of injury worries for Saturday.

Defender Roman Golobart twisted his ankle towards the end of full-time, midfielder Lee Cox suffered a calf strain and Shinnie may have exacerbated his injury after play the full second half and 30 minutes of extra-time.

"We're still looking at one or two injuries, we've still not quite got the side out we want," added Butcher, who admitted last night's performance meant he was contemplating changes anyway.

"But if I could change the XI for Saturday I probably will do."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know we have made alot of progress since Christmas but i cant help but wonder what things wouldve been like had most of our squad stayed fit. Feels like so much more progress has been halted with our players dropping like flies.

I know we have made alot of progress since Christmas but i cant help but wonder what things wouldve been like had most of our squad stayed fit. Feels like so much more progress has been halted with our players dropping like flies.

I completely agree. I have never known a season where we have had so many injuries and it is holding us back big time

This is an outfield team we have been unable to play for large parts of the season through sustained or multiple injury. Not too bad is it for a team we have to do without?

Piermayr - Meekings - Golobart - Gillet

Proctor - Jones - Cox - Doran

Hayes - A.Shinnie

I have never known a season where we have had so many injuries

Yes it certainly feels that way. I suppose it could be proved statistically by calculating our squad unavailability percentage for each game ( eg 5/25 = 20%) and then averaging it for each each season, but even I am not sufficiently nerdish to do that.

This is an outfield team we have been unable to play for large parts of the season through sustained or multiple injury. Not too bad is it for a team we have to do without?

Piermayr - Meekings - Golobart - Gillet

Proctor - Jones - Cox - Doran

Hayes - A.Shinnie

You could add Tokely, Hogg, Williams, Mackay and Ross as well.

I can not remember any team having so many injuries in a season

If your referring to an ICT side i cant either but if your referring to overall i remember the Liverpool team that won the Champions League in 05 was a very depleted squad for much of the season.