FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup and replays

ICTPaisley

Ayr have managed 0-0 after 90 minutes against Kilmarnock today in the Scottish Cup Semi Final and it is now going into extra time. Since when did the Scottish Cup do extra time instead of replays? I certainly remember us getting a replay against Dunfermline in the Scottish Cup Semi in 2004.

Edited by ICTPAISLEY

• 3 weeks later...

Good test of County's credentials tonight against a bottom half SPL club. I suppose there will be about 15,000 at Victoria Park Hilton to take in the match in their luxury stadium.

County v Buddies

Super J's v Jambos

Queens v Dons

County losing 1-2 so far, St Mirren down to 10 men though .... and if you view the SkySports livescore page, Grant Munro is still Golly in disguise, in an old ICT shirt ! (not to mention most of the rest coming up as playing for other teams or 'undefined' :lol:)

post-2-0-56750900-1329254344_thumb.png

I suppose there will be about 15,000 at Victoria Park Hilton to take in the match in their luxury stadium.

I notice that 12,666 fans are missing.

Steven Thompson sent off for Buddies after half an hour :redcard:

Young Alex Cooper just going on for County/

Queens 1-1 Dons

Saints 0-0 Hearts

All games inside last 10 minutes...........extra time .......penalties looming.

And Hearts edge out Perth 2-1 after extra time.

Looks like County will have to think again if they want to compete at a different level. If they rested players then that is because the cup took it's toll on them a season or two ago and they would rather go up to the spl than have a cup run knacker them.

Fancy stadiums win nothing and empty seats would be on show, only 2,334 to watch them against spl opposition. Aye, best club in the Highlands on and off the park right eenuff mun.

• Agree 1

I think Derek Adams comments in the paper this week probably put a lot of fans off going to the game including me. A lot of County fans don't seem to be happy with basically our reserve team being put out last night but I think it's the correct decision since the league games are coming thick and fast and we know what happened last time we had a fixture pile-up. :wink:

staggy4life its more to do with an accurate attendance and not the usual guy with a short attention span and double vision. The real reason for the lower crowd against SPL opposition is the caravan dwellers dare not leave their wheeled domestics in the dark incase some other wheelie home dwellers decide to share their few belongings, or simply they have to share the gate receipts with the Paisley men.

staggy4life its more to do with an accurate attendance and not the usual guy with a short attention span and double vision. The real reason for the lower crowd against SPL opposition is the caravan dwellers dare not leave their wheeled domestics in the dark incase some other wheelie home dwellers decide to share their few belongings, or simply they have to share the gate receipts with the Paisley men.

Every club does it. If they don't save a bit of money from this in these economic times then the club are incredibly stupid.