FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Is Butcher solely to blame?

SMEE

Must be a fekkin big dog if you can sit on it quiney.

Lurcher. About 29 ins at shoulder and pretty much the length of a two seater sofa. Some deerhound in him so he's smooth like a grey but broader. Did sit on him once inadvertently, when he stood up as I was stepping over him in the doorway. For a minute, my feet were off the ground, before I tipped over.

I agree with Caley D. By all means respond to these forums and share your opinion but some of the opinions raised on here really make me question whether some posters are actually supporters or just like stirring the s***. Scottish football is at a critcal level, in terms of fimances just now including ICT so, if you can, support the team financially by attending games, renewing your eason ticket and supporting the team amd management next season.

I saw a post by CaleyD re donating depending on what happened with Rangers, but can't find it now. Out of interest, what are the average gate prices for home games?

Edited by Oddquine

Your dog is about the same height as our target man then. Now that Billy McKay has signed we can continue the high punt up the park. Getting back to the topic though, TB has made some good signings in his time, but how many are left? They just move on. This is not building for the future it is preparing for next season and the next exodus. Someone made a good point earlier about signing from the lower Scottish Leagues, which may well prove not only more cost effective but may produce some degree of permanence.

I am afraid that the heart is not in the team and last years performances reflected that, and especially at home. So much so that we have decided to follow Rosscoe's lead and have not renewed our season tickets. Perhaps when the team spirit is back in the team we shall come back too.

Destruction and beyond :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More like disagreeing with the "popular" point of view or daring not to toe the party line. This is a feckin fans forum where diverse views should be allowed and tolerated. If I took on board all the personal insults aimed at me I would be a quivering wreck. I remember the day that we used to have the "craic" on here without fear that some righteous bestards would'nt come along with multiple quotes :lol: :lol:

It feels that we have moved on from the "fanzine" mentality to the controlled fanzone model.

Assasination to some is sarcasm to others - and the closer to the truth that it gets the better.

And yet again the topic of a thread has been turned into a wee bit of a witchhunt. :shrug02:

But I have to agree to a degree with Huisdean - lets look to the forthcoming season and try to put the memories of the last 12 months behind us.

And out of interest by dog is a cross between a Staffie and a whippet - a bit of the cross breed that you need to survive on Caleythistleonline :wink:

• Agree 1

Destruction and beyond :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More like disagreeing with the "popular" point of view or daring not to toe the party line. This is a feckin fans forum where diverse views should be allowed and tolerated. If I took on board all the personal insults aimed at me I would be a quivering wreck. I remember the day that we used to have the "craic" on here without fear that some righteous bestards would'nt come along with multiple quotes :lol: :lol:

It feels that we have moved on from the "fanzine" mentality to the controlled fanzone model.

Assasination to some is sarcasm to others - and the closer to the truth that it gets the better.

And yet again the topic of a thread has been turned into a wee bit of a witchhunt. :shrug02:

But I have to agree to a degree with Huisdean - lets look to the forthcoming season and try to put the memories of the last 12 months behind us.

And out of interest by dog is a cross between a Staffie and a whippet - a bit of the cross breed that you need to survive on Caleythistleonline :wink:

I think mass medication is happening in the UK. Big brother is puting anti humour drugs in the water supplies.

And my dogs a thoroughbred just like his master.