FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotty

Very good victory ! Congratulations ! It seems to have failed a penalty,it has stopped Toni? As you follow the computer when playing away from home? On the radio? Many parties are usually done by the tv ?

Normalmente radio. Las TIC están en ESPN la semana que viene. por lo que será capaz de ver las TIC en línea la próxima semana

What are the ICT?

There will be video summary of this match, doesn't it?

ICT= Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Very good victory ! Congratulations ! It seems to have failed a penalty,it has stopped Toni? As you follow the computer when playing away from home? On the radio? Many parties are usually done by the tv ?

Normalmente radio. Las TIC están en ESPN la semana que viene. por lo que será capaz de ver las TIC en línea la próxima semana

What are the ICT?

There will be video summary of this match, doesn't it?

ICT= Inverness Caledonian Thistle

OK,forgiving,is that I usually write Inverness, not ICT

Great to be at only my second live ICT match of the season. I thought we bossed the first half, playing lovely, controlled, on the deck football. Pity we missed the first penalty - we must do something to find a reliable scorer of them - which would have been a truer reflection of our first half superiority.

Killie really came at us hard in the second half, even harder when they were down to 10, and we lost our composure, reverting to hoof ball tactics as we struggled to hang on. But hang on we did and another 3 points in the bag can't be bad.

I enjoyed Terry's salute to the ICT fans at the end.

Antonio's parents were on the Supporters bus to Kilmarnock and back and, despite speaking no English, had a good day out and especially seemed to like the song about Reguero and Spain. They are away home later today, Sunday. Haste ye back, Mrs and Mrs R.

Antonio's parents were on the Supporters bus to Kilmarnock and back and, despite speaking no English, had a good day out and especially seemed to like the song about Reguero and Spain. They are away home later today, Sunday. Haste ye back, Mrs and Mrs R.

I met them at half time, and just managed, using sign language, to stop Mr Reguero following his wife into the ladies loo!

Its a pity they are going to miss the fireworks. I was up Carlton hill last year and it was rubbish compared to the Bught

Fantastic lets hope the old injury issue will not come back to haunt us

Esson,Ross,Hogg out and rumour has it Draper and Shinnie picked up injuries yesterday

If the full squad was available where would we be .Never mind Foran back roll on Hearts

Well it is yet another fine season for the CaleyAwaywithTerrryandMo Brigade and the JuanjoAway contingent from Central Station. By passed Fanny's which unfortunately is getting a face lift - I prefer fannies to be old, bare and smelly - and headed to the Hunting Lodge which has more feckin management changes than Hearts of Midlothian - probably late wage packets as well. But a free shot and free pool (c/o GovindaJeggy :wink: ) helped pass away the pre match war-up. It was also nice not to be the oldest as the Owd Bugger from Berks flew up fer the game - by the way what has happened to The Fly ?

Anyway, on to the football. For thirty minutes, up until the penalty, I would say that the display was the best ever (yes EVER) that I have seen ICT play. We were organised, sure footed, industrious and some of the movement, passing and keeping the ball was simply entertainment personified. If we had scored the penalty then I reckon we would have scored more that the six we did at this time last year. In many ways the penalty miss went against us and that, and probably a half time bollicking from the Irish equivalent of Ken Dodd, got Killie out of their slumber. As fer the Diddymans' comments after the game - well there was a penalty for them but it serves McKenzie rite fer not been born a Mac - and did the ref actually play advantage ? - the two we got were also stoneawllers although Draper may well have lost control of the ball - as fer "pulverising" us - well we simply controlled the first half and it was end to end stuff in the second half and we had more chances than them - although the last 10 minutes was nervewracking and I think they had five efforts that practically tickled our crossbar and two fine saves from Reguero. I hope it wasnt tactical to lie so deep as we went to stringing out across the 18 yard box in a return to an old "nightmare". It may well be that three games in a week took its toll. And did the diddyman not realise that TB sat in the stands fer the Tinkerville game !!

REGUERO :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Is he a feckin catch or wot ? He didnt put a foot wrong and you can see that he has a bit of skill and pace and is practically a sweeper. I reckon his parents will never forget beinng serenaded at half time !!

RAVEN :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: I thought that he had a poor game and that is not proctorising. He made a few wayward passes and clearances - although unlike Proctor wasn't punished - and that is the part of the game that he needs to concentrate on. Defensively he is sound and I think that TB has told him not to be clever and get rid asap.

G.SHINNIE :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Another solid performance and continues to be a fine attacking force as well. He really does communicate well with Doran and, probably less surprising, his bruvver. As fer the penalty he didnt strike the ball well enuff and the keeper was moving to the right before he struck it. Bell simply guessed correctly. He also wanted to take the second pen as well.

WARREN :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Another fine performance although he could have given away a penalty with a mistimed tackle. He is also gelling very nicely with Meekings.

MEEKINGS :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: As above although quiter than usual was just as effective as ever.

ROBERTS :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Still think that the lad is being asked to fit in to a system that does him no favours - but the system is effective and he will benefit from the experience. He also suffers a bit cos Doran is usually the man to find and OTJ is improving all the time as well. He appears to be thinking more about defending than he is about attacking.

OTJ :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Feckin master class boyo and has led to me having to eat some humble pie. He looked for the ball every time and did he waste any pass ?

DRAPER :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Not at his best yesterday but a great foil fer OTJ. He is always going to get behind or run at defences and what a run fer the penalty. He also showed experience by going fer the pen.

SHINNIE :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Hate to say it but I feel that he is a better player when Foran isn't there as we do not employ the hoof and play to his feet plus he has a rambling role which suits him to a tee.

DORAN :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Beginning to show more industry and consistency. We know that he has the talent and he is begging to show more maturity. He is looking more like a team player than an individual.

MCKAY :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Harsh but he could have got a hat-trick. Shows his confidence that there was no way that anbody else was going to take the spot kick. Having said that his wee backheel fer Shinnie's goal was an impressive assistRun his wee erse off as ever and fitting that his goal choked his fellow countryman !!

SUTHERLAND :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Did nowt wrong and nowt to remember either. Just slotted back in to the wide rite roll.

FORAN :ohmy: :ohmy: On to waste some time - but is he causing a dilemna fer next week or not ?

Negatives - wait fer it - Minor ones but not worth bringing up. :smile:

If you mean the official page, then we had some trouble with hackers over the weekend which (hopefully) we now have under control. It has set us back a bit, but hopefully everything should be back on track with the match report etc in the next 3 hours or so.

If you mean the official page, then we had some trouble with hackers over the weekend which (hopefully) we now have under control. It has set us back a bit, but hopefully everything should be back on track with the match report etc in the next 3 hours or so.

Ok, thank you for the information

One thing I noticed on Saturday and it's been the same over the last couple of games, is that Roberts looks like a passenger much of the time. He obviously has ability but is he fully fit? As was reported recently, playing at SPL speed is different to playing at Arsenal reserves or U19 speed. There's also been times when he's looked shattered after about an hour of play. Perhaps with this in mind, he'd be better off coming off the bench in the second half where he can go full pelt and work between the lines, with twenty minutes to go than from being on from the start.

Also, did anyone else notice the Kilmarnock's mascot's head fall off? I thought it was quite funny! :laugh:

Roberts is being asked to play a wider role by doing more in helping the team defensively. That's obviously going to have an impact on the amount of time he spends getting forward, and it's also going to increase the challenge for him in terms of upping his fitness levels to allow him to compete for a full 90 minutes.

Given the choice of Roberts for the first 60/70 minutes of a game, or only the last 20 minutes then I'll take the 60/70 minutes every time. Aside from anything else...who would you replace him with?