FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Poppies

DALNEIGHCALEY

Given the high profile that Remembrance is given in this game at this time, maybe the OP should just have stopped to think first about how likely it actually was that a top division team like ICT would have failed to mark this - especially when playing a club with as strong a Remembrance tradition as Hearts.

See post #7 and stop sh1t stirring ,

I wasn't at the game and only went by a photo I saw of Richie foran and he didn't have a poppy on his shirt , apologies if I offended anyone . Grow up alex ffs .

So, you weren't at the game and you went by a photo of Foran. A standard press photo perchance? Where anyone else would have asked the question....Did we wear poppies?....you chose to have a go with your 'why did we not show respect' comment without knowing the facts. Have a look in the mirror mun and see who really needs to grow up.

• Agree 1

You said "Players"...plural...and by your own admittance based that on seeing a single photo and not being at the game.

As highlighted, you chose to make the accusation instead of asking the question....yet somehow it's others who are stirring?

• Agree 2

thread closed - not in the mood for more childish conspiracy theories or personal abuse levelled out to other users.

original post asked why we didn't wear poppies, it has been proved we did, so the thread is now both answered and irrelevant.

• Agree 3