FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Toni Reguero?

HumbersideDude

On Reguero twitter he, has tweeted,

Buenos dias, saliendo para Madrid en 10 minutos via Londres a pasar el reconocimiento medico y sere nuevo jugador de Rayo Vallecano!Flipo:-)

or on the translator it says,

Good morning, leaving for Madrid in 10 minutes via London to undergo a medical and I will be back Rayo Vallecano player! Flipo :-)

Españoles Abril tonto

Edited by Dewsburydude

I'd be surprised if true at this early stage of his ICT career but I'd imagine he came to ICT to put himself in the shop window for a better move to a bigger club It's time some of us realised that most players will come here for a short term only and we will continually get used as a stepping stone club Having said that I hope it's not true as he really has become a cult hero in his short time at the club Dougal

Wwwwwhhhheeeeeeeeeew!!   worse than a bad dream, glad we have good researchers in our midst.

Toni has made such a difference to the confidence in defence.

Dont know about that...  looked a wee bit out of position for Imrie's goal on saturday, he left his left wide open if you check the replays, dont know if Ryan would have got it mind...

Fifty / fifty maybe.

Goalkeeper's nightmare though, Unsighted for a crucial split second as it went through the defender's legs.

Still my choice of Keeper this season for his all round sense of command as well as stopping ability.

As I write this IHE has come out with anotherof his humorous quotes!!!