FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Torbjorn Agdestein

madsooz

"I've got to say I have to give a lot of credit to [development squad coach] Luke Williams ," he continued.

"He started playing me as a wide striker and that suits me so much better.

"I like to cut inside from the left and shoot. I've scored a lot of goals in the reserve team doing that.

The Brighton fans had high hopes for him and apparently he had a good scoring level at reserve level, looks like he has maybe hit the skids a little. Terry could be the man to revive or indeed even ignite his career

Edited by Libero

Guest Mahonio

I would agree that if we signed this boy then we would have a near full squad going into ST Mirren game next weekend, maybe another 1 after him but wouldn't be to didappointed if we didn't sign anyone other than this bloke :).

22 in September - 6ft 1in "striker". Was loaned out to Bath City and looked to have the real potential to break in to the Brighton first team this season. Appears to be a Poyet pick so that may be a reason for leaving or. Perhaps he just wants to be nearer to home !!

• Agree 1

A lot closer than he probably realises. Considering the historical (and geographical) links between Scotland and Norway I have always been surprised that we have not seen more players from there playing in the SPL over the years. Didn't even mad Eric try to create some modern day Northen Alliance between Scotland and Norway a few years ago in his quest for world domination.

Maybe he will turn out to be our 'maid of Norway' just hope he fairs a little better in the long run.

If it actually materialises this could be a sound bit of business and you never know we might get a few more visitors from across the water both on and off the park.

• Agree 1

This is brilliant news! This guy looks like hell be a tank up front! Really looking forward to seeing some bullet headers (as I assume a six foot one player will be able to do that) and goals! Him and McKay upfront will be brill (I think!). Look set for 13/14!

Edited by HeScoresWhenHeWants

Little and Large.

Small bunch of Strikers now. Hopefully Allen replicates his apparent form from the last few seasons in Ireland and that Toby gives us the height upfront, just hope he can kick aswell though eh. Looking forward to seeing this trio go about it.

IHE

"ERIC"  was making for Scotland when he entered the Pentland Firth, was turbulated by the turbulence of the currents, blown off course and ended up on the East Coast of Labrador

In fact it has been suggested in some scientific quarters that the Vikings landed in the far north of the Eastern seaboard of Canada many centuries previous to that.

I have given you a "LIKE, I.H.E.  for another  amusing post and I was ...er...wondering when you are going to give me my next one?

Currently I am sad and downhearted  lying in wait... :cheer01:  :smile:

• Agree 1

I see it's a six month deal he's been given initially.  Reading up there on the Brighton fan's views of him and most seem to be sad he's gone because he looked like he had a lot of potential.  Butcher comments also seem to suggest he might be thinking of going with two up top, with him coming straight into the side.

Haven't seen any word on what number he is either.  I see 13 is still available (as usual!), but presumably he'll take 23.

Edited by Renegade