FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Most valuable player to play at TCS

Yngwie

would be wanyama i think (12.5 million), followed by fletcher(12 million). who scored 4 goals in his time with hibs against us all of them at easter road in 12 attempts and he never won at tcs in 6 attempts, and only won 3 times out of 6 at easter road. proving once again money dont beat ict. (this all according to tranfermarkt.co.uk)

after those 2 there would be a few of those pocket change £9 million players like gordon, hutton, mcgeady (9.5).

• Agree 1

would be wanyama i think (12.5 million), followed by fletcher(12 million). who scored 4 goals in his time with hibs against us all of them at easter road in 12 attempts and he never won at tcs in 6 attempts, and only won 3 times out of 6 at easter road. proving once again money dont beat ict. (this all according to tranfermarkt.co.uk)

after those 2 there would be a few of those pocket change £9 million players like gordon, hutton, mcgeady (9.5).

Will be interesting to see if Everton actually move for James McCarthy this evening, with talk of a £10m-£15m deal.

Keane was on loan to Celtic the season we were in Division One.

Bellamy must be the player who has cost most money during his career, my calculations are that he has cost the following

Norwich > Coventry - £6m

Coventry > Newcastle - £6.5m

Newcastle > Blackburn - £5m

Blackburn > Liverpool - £6m

Liverpool > West Ham - £7.5m

West Ham > Man City - £14m

Total - £44m

I thought of Robbie Keane who would have been more expensive, however he missed out from the records I could find.

Juninho crossed my mind, but only played against us at Parkhead it seems, and only sold for £12m anyway.

Keane was on loan to Celtic the season we were in Division One.

Bellamy must be the player who has cost most money during his career, my calculations are that he has cost the following

Norwich > Coventry - £6m

Coventry > Newcastle - £6.5m

Newcastle > Blackburn - £5m

Blackburn > Liverpool - £6m

Liverpool > West Ham - £7.5m

West Ham > Man City - £14m

Total - £44m

Anelka has cost his clubs upwards of £90 million in transfer fees alone.

Edited by RiG