FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

EA Sports need ICT fans

BornCaley

Im more of a Skyrim gamer so not for me! Im sure there are a few Fifa fans out there who might wanna take part!

@billymckay22 Please RT,Looking for Inverness fans right now to help review the data for EA's FIFA14, apply here: http://fifa-talentscout.ea.com 

Retweeted by billy mckay
Expand

There is a website I found from a link from one of my mates which has an estimated overall rating for all the players on FUT14. Some I can remember is Doran at 71 (silver), McKay at 69 (silver), all of our others are bronze. There are however some ridiculous rating like Brill and Esson being 60 with Jamie McDonald being 68? And Scott Fox, Mark Brown and Michael Fraser all have higher ratings than our keepers

EDIT: the estimates are with data gathered so far! And Graeme Shinnie is also Silver at 67

Edited by Rival
  • Agree 1

Surely EA sports wouldn't just rely on reviews from any fan that decided to throw in their tuppence as you could get a very unrealistic ICT team with ridiculous skills and attributes

Lets hope renegade ain't a FIFA gamer eh?

Dougal