FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Murder, Mystery, Suspense

tm4tj

Hibs preview with the weeks mystery and suspense thrown in for free

"Terry and Fritz looked more like extras for One Man and His Dog than a man with a life changing decision to make, bedecked in cloth cap and green wellies, like something straight out of the Black Isle Show."

http://caleythistleonline.com/page/index.html/_/previews-2013-14/hibernian-v-inverness-ct-preview-r1090

Good preview tm4tj....... BUT ............ I feel you do our team an injustice with your prediction.......ICT DO NOT DO COULDN'T CARE LESS ATTITUDES.

THESE LADS WILL BE OUT THERE WINNING THAT GAME AND WILL GIVE THE HIBS THE THRASHING THEY DESERVE.

The attitude will be lets just show these beggars up.         :ictscarf:  :clapoverhead:   :cheer01:

• Agree 2

Good preview tm4tj....... BUT ............ I feel you do our team an injustice with your prediction.......ICT DO NOT DO COULDN'T CARE LESS ATTITUDES.

THESE LADS WILL BE OUT THERE WINNING THAT GAME AND WILL GIVE THE HIBS THE THRASHING THEY DESERVE.

The attitude will be lets just show these beggars up.         :ictscarf:  :clapoverhead:   :cheer01:

Cheers Bught................. my point being that the extended managerial issues are taking the headlines away from what should have been another great away day at Easter Road, usually a happy hunting ground, but this may well be overshadowed by the decision of one man, whichever way his pendulum swings. I'm certain the guys on the park will be doing their utmost, but where is their leader and mentor when they need him....................out walking his dog :dog: when he should be cracking his whip :whip::ictscarf:

• Agree 2