FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who will Butcher try to get from ICT in Jan

CaleyTom

A bit of topic but seems TB only ever signed one dud here ..........http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?277666-What-s-Butcher-Marsella-s-transfer-track-record-like

The original poster claims Hibs are "by far the biggest club" Terry's managed. I'm sure the 40,000+ Sunderland fans that attend home games would disagree!

A bit of topic but seems TB only ever signed one dud here ..........http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?277666-What-s-Butcher-Marsella-s-transfer-track-record-like

The original poster claims Hibs are "by far the biggest club" Terry's managed. I'm sure the 40,000+ Sunderland fans that attend home games would disagree!

Sunderland's average crowd for the season Butcher was in charge was 17,258.

Lets face it Hibs got a bit of a boost with the appointments and then a bit of a brucie with the fixtures but a leopard does not change its spots. If they are to compete then they need wholesale changes. Even Tel himself has admitted that this transfer period is not the time but the summer. They should be safe this season from the play off lottery but Hibs are not a super improved team/squad.

According to one of the British  newspapers Vincent is  a definite target at this time.

Let's wait and see?

Don't think so Scarlett. Only back from injury 2 mins and to get him just now they'd have to pay a fee which I can't see Hibs doing as he's a free agent in the summer.