FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Today

izzy

Today is the reason I devote my weekends to ICT in good times and bad . GOOD LUCK to the TEAM and a safe journey to all our fans .Let us make it a day to remember win or lose ...Enjoy !!!!!

• Agree 7

I am stuck behind 2 supporters busses and one behind me aswell... never been so glad to be stuck behind so much traffic!

Sterling is only 20 mins away and I have only had one beer but damn I really need to pee already and this road has lots of mini streams with gushing water XD

As fans we live for days like this.

Not being presumptuous, but I've just put a bottle of champagne in the fridge for when I get back.

Being presumptuous I've just drunk one!!

Go gettem boys!

Just seen my first set of aberdeen fans... 12 of them peeing on a wall close enough to each other to get splashback XD

they were probably marking their scent after smelling a motherwell supporter had been there a few weeks earlier!

Edited by Ayeseetee

I feel horrendous. Barely slept. Incredibly nervous. I feel like I am going to have a prostate exam.

Thats it exactly. Welcome to the Hell that is your first Cup Final. 

Just seen my first set of aberdeen fans... 12 of them peeing on a wall close enough to each other to get splashback XD

they were probably marking their scent after smelling a motherwell supporter had been there a few weeks earlier!

Pardon !!!!