FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Poll : Favourite Scottish Cup win v Celtic

Yngwie

Favourite Scottish Cup victory over Celtic  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your personal favourite Scottish Cup victory over Celtic?

• 1-3 in 2000. Supercaleygoballistic etc
    • 1-0 in 2003 v the UEFA Cup Finalists
    • 3-2 in 2015 at Hampden

I think 2015, as 2000 was against a Celtic the standard of a current Rangers, 2003 was when they had there eye off the ball between two games v Liverpool I think. Yesterday was against Champs elect, seemingly Celtics best side for years, a Celtic who already won the treble in there own heads, the supporters heids and the merchandise makers heads, and in a game which was a meaning full semi final to get through to play / win against Falkirk,, on the back of our poor results ( one win in 7 or 8 ), Celtics record of something like 20 wins in the last 22, and to top the lot adding to Celtic fans conspiracy theory about refs etc etc etc priceless

Also add to that expectation level

Edited by bauhaus

2015 - 2000 was great but going out to a rubbish Aberdeen afterwards was tough. 2003 I remember us being under the cosh for most of the game (Bobby Mann blinder in defence?) and for being a freezing cauld Sunday night. 2015 was topped off with a great late goal and led to the final. So it just pips 2000.