FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Grantie will play his 200th game for ICT against United on Saturday

Alex MacLeod

and has been sponsored by the website and then the Internutters for many years ....... nice one Grant .... 200 more (at least) after this weekend  :003:

Cheers Alex, deserves eveything, studied hard under Bobby and Caff and now Dodsy, he is fast becoming a stalwart. He will go on to become a legend at ICT, keep up the good work Grant.

Mind you, he is only half the player his old man was...................and uncle Rue :017:

Yes dont forget his dad Stewart eh, scaled the heights of Dalneigh in the welfare :024:

I have one of his( GRANTY'S) tops ( first div champs season ) which i cant really wear cos its shrunk quite a bit.... :023:

Yes dont forget his dad Stewart eh, scaled the heights of Dalneigh in the welfare  :024:

I have one of his tops ( first div champs season ) which i cant really wear cos its shrunk quite a bit.... :023:

You have one of Stuartie's tops - how the feck can ya shrink a feckin tarpaulin?  :015: :015:

Well done Grant Munro, another ICT legend.

On the subject of appearances, I notice that Ryan Giggs will clock up 700 games for Man U. this weekend - that's some going at that level.

Rossco is 6 off 400!! That's not too shabby either

No guarantee that Hart would play last weekend, off topic though, reprimand yersel.

I am spanking myself as we speak.

In all seriousness I had no idea that Hart had amassed 149 games for us before last weekend!  :010:

Guest rakketyrory

I once played with grant out in farr(just a wee match with some other farr people). He is a player that unfortunatly may move to a bigger club in the seasons to come but at least weve still got him for a wee while.

Guest Arab4Ever

Even though Grant's sending off was never a sending off, I thought he had an unusually very poor game today. In particular, his distribution was terrible. This was compensated by Dods' performance who was I thought was outstanding.

take off your red and blue tinted glasses (and put some tangerine ones on), it was a stonewall red card. But no Robson was diving of course :023: