FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who do you want to win?

CELTIC1CALEY3

We play Dunfermline at home in a weeks time and sooner or later their luck could turn. If we pull off the big one and beat Killie we must then not underestimate Dunfermline.

So which is the better result - a Dunfermline or a St Mirren win tomorrow? My preference is for a St Mirren win because it will demoralise Dunfermline for their trip north.

Agree with you C1C3 about St mirren prob being the best choice but it is an enormous task for us to beat Killie as both teams will be up for it and with games between us always being tight will just have to keep everything crossed and hope for the best. :football01:

A draw will do for me  :003:

agree

Yup - a draw would be best result ... can see the Buddies shading it 2-1 though    :panda01: :panda02:

Not sure why a St. Mirren win or a draw would be best for us.

I'll be hoping for a Dunfermline win so that St. Mirren don't gain any ground on us even though they are unlikely to catch us.

I want Dunfermline to win, for Buffy and the other Pars fans who have shared our 2 first SPL home game festivities!  :003: