FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Police To Clamp Down On Homophobic Abuse

RiG

I think we should invent a new word that means gay.  This way we can avoid the police and still call a gay, a gay.  Therefore now instead of calling people poofs, queers, gays, fudge packers etc.  I'd like to suggest Rig as the new word meaning gay.  :016:

I think we should invent a new word that means gay.  This way we can avoid the police and still call a gay, a gay.  Therefore now instead of calling people poofs, queers, gays, ***ge packers etc.  I'd like to suggest Rig as the new word meaning gay.  :016:

:001: :001: :001: :004:

When i was in the Falklands (pull up a sandbag) the locals were collectively and somewhat derogitively known as"Bennies" after the big slow lad in Crossroads.Them that must be obeyed decided this was abusive to the natives and must stop forthwith and orders to this effect were issued ,within 24 hours the new term of "norras" was in use as in "norranother Bennie"

I could never understand how the law worked on this one.  Nothing wrong with being gay, so their should be nothing wrong with being called gay.  Surely it's those who take objection to being called gay that are being offensive, their very actions set them aside as someone who sees being gay as something derogatory.

you could easily say that about being black tho. Nothing wrong with being black so nothing wrong with being called it and that to be offended at being called it would be racist......Now for some reason it just doesnt quite sit right that, does it? :024:

However i hate the idea i cant say what i like. If someone is straight and take offence at being called gay i want to annoy him. Its just for the craic eh! :023:

I think we should invent a new word that means gay.  This way we can avoid the police and still call a gay, a gay.  Therefore now instead of calling people poofs, queers, gays, ***ge packers etc.  I'd like to suggest Rig as the new word meaning gay.  :016:

Git  :007:

Git  :007:

You're a RIG ! :004: