I C T Supporters Travel Club

Hearach

Queens Park bus 13th April leaves stadium at 10.00. Picking up in Aviemore and Pitlochry. Seats £20. Book through Facebook or on 07462218717

Looking forward to another awayday - ICT always seem to play better with our vocal support so, here’s to a really positive result, please. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dunfermline bus 27th leaves stadium at 10.30. £20 a seat. Picking up in Aviemore and Pitlochry. Book through Facebook or on 07462218717. We have had a lot of bookings already. If you snooze you lose. Back the team. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If we do end up in the play offs Travel Club will will be running a bus to both games. Book as usual through Facebook or on 07462218717. Times will be confirmed in due course.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Montrose bus completely full. Leaving stadium at 2.30pm. Picking up Aviemore and Pitlochry. £20 a seat. We have a waiting list so if you have booked and now can’t make it please let us know through Facebook or on 07462218717

Edited by Hearach
Wrong tel no
  • Well Said 1

Hamilton bus fully booked.Leaving stadium 2.30pm. Picking up Aviemore and Pitlochry. £20 a seat. We have a waiting list so if you have booked a seat and now can’t make it please let us know through Facebook or on 07462218717.

• Well Said 1

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Premier Sports Cup

13 July Annan

27 July Dundee

if there is sufficient interest we will run a bus. Contact us through Facebook or on 07462218717

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Probably only need a taxi at this rate. 🤔

I think we will have more fans at away games than home games unless we get the changes we want!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

13 hours ago, Robert said:

I think we will have more fans at away games than home games unless we get the changes we want!

14 hours ago, Gringo said:

Probably only need a taxi at this rate. 🤔

You might be surprised ..

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

13th July Annan bus leaves stadium at 8.00

27th July Dundee bus leaves stadium at 10.30

picking up Aviemore and Pitlochry. £20 a seat

book through Facebook or on 07462218717.

Edited by Hearach
Mistake

3 minutes ago, STFU said:

Can you pick up from Kelty, and do you have space for 25 plus bags?  Asking for a friend.

Kelty is the only place we will not be running a bus to, unless matters are resolved satisfactorily.

• Like 1
  • Well Said 1
  • Funny 1

The Supporters Travel Club is delighted that in the past week the Kelty nonsense has been brought to an end and the C.E.O. has resigned.

We realise that there is still a hard road ahead of us but once a certain individual has cleared out his desk and left the building for the last time we shall be renewing our season tickets and sponsorships. 

We shall continue to run buses to all away league and cup games and as always we are here to help Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club in any way we can.

• Like 2
  • Thank You 1

Not been an away dayer for many years but galvanized into resuming next season. I messaged this morning to check on seat availabilty ..  a question I forgot to ask for future reference, Is it possible to pay dues in advance via paypal ? I'd still carry change for the drivers bunnet 👍

53 minutes ago, Leaky Blinder said:

Not been an away dayer for many years but galvanized into resuming next season. I messaged this morning to check on seat availabilty ..  a question I forgot to ask for future reference, Is it possible to pay dues in advance via paypal ? I'd still carry change for the drivers bunnet 👍

Morning Leaky I’d watch this short clip in preparation for you away journey for the coming season

Dougal

11 hours ago, Leaky Blinder said:

Sorry haven’t seen your message. There is availability for Annan and Dundee. You can pay in advance or on the day. Sorry we don’t do haircuts though.

• Thank You 1