FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Weird Google directions

Scotty

Gringo sent me a nice little Google Map quirk .... I wondered whether anyone else has had any 'beauties' when searching Google Maps ?

Here's the one Gringo sent me. Step 26 is very cool (bloody freezing if you tried it){LINK}

ive seen that before!  google maps always tells you to go through france (usually le harve or amiens)on trans atlantic swins

Yeah the route has you swimming quite nicely along the English Channel heading for Weymouth or maybe Southampton before getting you to make a sharp right turn and heading for Le Havre ..... also, no matter where you are in North America, it has you diving into the water in Boston !

It was going great until the last direction (sod the swimming... minor inconvenience). I fully expected them to say FOURTH turn off the Friars Bridge, heading for Telford Street Park but instead they said Kenneth Street. Who on earth would want to go to Kenneth Street (where I lived in two different houses between the ages of 3 and 5) when you could head for the Howden End?!